10 Things To Do Before Christmas |Part 2

Ten more Christmas adventures to have with friends and family!

26
Google

Hi Friends,

Thank you all for the amazing responses to part one of the "10 Things To Do Before Christmas" article. Without further ado, I give you part two. Here are ten more things you and your loved ones can do together, before Christmas!

Part One: "10 Things To Do Before Christmas"

1. Buy an ugly Christmas Sweater

Wear it around proudly while searching for the perfect gift or checking off your Christmas to-do's.

2. Drive around and look at Christmas Lights

3. Host or Attend a Christmas Party

The holidays are the most fun when friends and family are around. Throw a dinner or holiday game party to get everyone in the Christmas spirit.

4. Make Gingerbread Pancakes

Here's a recipe that sounds too delicious not to make! http://www.cookingclassy.com/gingerbread-pancakes/

5. Try Eggnog

Who knows, maybe you'll like it!

6. Decorate a Gingerbread House

I checked this off my holiday list last week. I'm proud to say that my gingerbread house actually stayed together!! The sides are rather unique since I decorated it with a four year old, but at least it didn't fall apart!

7. Go Sledding

This was my favorite thing to do when I was growing up. I don't care what others say- you can never be too old for sledding! Don't forget to bring a few friends along!

8. Enjoy a Candy Cane

I recently tried candy cane flavored hot chocolate and oh my is it tasty! Check out this cool post showing you how to make different candy cane flavored treats https://www.brit.co/candy-cane-recipes/

9. Make Popcorn Garland

Grab a needle, some popcorn and get stringing! Your tree will look even more fabulous after.

10. Take a family Photo

I mean.....who says they have to be traditional.

Related Post: "Holiday Gift Guide"

Tweet me a photo of you doing any of these things! I'd love to see how you are #CoutingDownToChristmas