10 Things To Do Before Christmas

10 Things To Do Before Christmas

These will help for getting into the Holiday spirit

299
10 Things To Do Before Christmas
Google

Hi friends,

Less than two weeks until Christmas, woohoo!!! I have come up with a list of ten things you can do to help get you into the Holiday spirit. Plus, everything on this list is great to do with a friend!

1. Drink Hot Chocolate

Snuggle up by the fire, grab your favorite book and enjoy your hot cup of chocolate goodness!

2. Go Ice Skating

Even if you aren't coordinated (like myself), nothing beats trying!

3. Sing Christmas Carols

This has been on my to-do list since I was little. I'm going to see if I can convince a few friends to tag along.

4. Bake Christmas Cookies

My friend and I are planning to do this in a few days. We baked homemade cookies last year. Thankfully they weren't burned and they tasted delicious! Even if they turned out terribly, the best part was spending time with each other.

5. Christma Gifts

My favorite holiday thing to do, is pick out gifts for my friends and family. I love choosing the wrapping paper, bow and card for each one.

6. Watch a Christmas Movie

Here are a few of my favorites: Home Alone, Elf and The Santa Clause. Grab a soft blanket, your favorite treat and start binge watching anything relating to Christmas.

7. Write a letter to Santa

There's a cute town about 45 minutes away from me that has a mailbox setup specifically for Santa Letters. See if there is one in your town!

8. Donate Gifts

Call a local church or hospital to see what gifts they are short of. Check out Toys For Tots or Google charities in your area to give back to.

9. Make a Christmas craft

Pinterest has a million and one creative DIY crafts to do. There are crafts for all ages and crafting levels!

10. Build a Snowman

That is...if there is snow. If not, get creative and don't forget to take a break for a snowball fight!

Related Post: Holiday Gift Guide

Tweet me a photo of you doing any of these things! I'd love to see how you are #CoutingDownToChristmas

Part two coming next week. Stay tuned!