10 Things That Make Me Happy

10 Things That Make Me Happy

Being happy is important.

497
10 Things That Make Me Happy
quotesgram

1. Sunsets

My favorite time of day is night. Half of the reason for this is because of the breath taking transition the sky goes through to turn day into night. The colors of nature always amaze me, watching the the sky always brightens my mood. The different colors of sunset are rich, brilliant, and flow together like milk in coffee.

2. Paintings

Artwork allows people of complete different backgrounds to come together. Art conveys what one really is thinking, it’s probably the most honest, true, and raw way to express oneself. The fact that one person is given a sneak peek into the mind of an artist simply by certain brushstrokes and colors blows my mind, and all types of art make me smile.

3.Meeting new people

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F04%2F636138859609942475-510074581_images%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSCDa00gzIzXKYlqzo50smErJigmv0MjL407ihFf-pcz_I2FL5-&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=239&h=f8f39f015812e9b4efc19005db6a87d7fc4af1023e1f65ff438d9b03fbe259ed&size=980x&c=4232022412 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F11%252F04%252F636138859609942475-510074581_images%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcSCDa00gzIzXKYlqzo50smErJigmv0MjL407ihFf-pcz_I2FL5-%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D239%26h%3Df8f39f015812e9b4efc19005db6a87d7fc4af1023e1f65ff438d9b03fbe259ed%26size%3D980x%26c%3D4232022412%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

Don’t get me wrong, it’s fun to have old friends who know everything about you. But, meeting new faces with different interests and new perspectives is always a good thing. It’s refreshing to be exposed to new point of views.

4. Comfort food

Nothing is wrong with being healthy, but everyone has those days were grilled chicken and brussel sprouts don’t get the job done. Pizza, Chinese food, ice cream, cake, the list of comfort foods that bring joy to my life goes on and on.

5. My family

There are few people who I would openly embarrass myself in front of, and even less people who I would die for. The few people who I would do those things for would be my immediate family. My parents and my sister have always been there for me and will continue to be there for me, and for that there is nothing I could say that would express my love for them.

6. My friends

Everyone has their own “people”. By “people” I don’t mean fellow human beings, I mean the people who know everything about one another. The people who you go to first when there is a problem. The people who cheer you up even when you’re down. My “people” always know how to make me smile, and there is almost nothing that can break our bond.

7. Naps

We all experience days when we can barely keep our head up, we want to shut the world out, and we just want to be alone. Naps allow us to pretend everything's okay, even when they are not. Naps are ways to recharge and feel reborn when awaken. Long story short, I love naps.

8. Hot showers/baths

Along with naps, hot showers and baths are comforting and rejuvenating. Whether you’ve got sore muscles from playing a sport, have had a bad day, or are just stressed out, hot showers and baths are always the answer.

9. Rainy Days

I don’t know if it’s the smell of rain, the feeling of rain, dancing in the rain or the atmosphere rain produces, but I just love rain.

10. Dogs

Corgis!!!! That is all.