10 Things I'd Rather Do Than See the Pittsburgh Penguins Threepeat

195
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/12/30/636502601156748317-1447643739_8810_minnesota_wild-primary-2014.png

I know I just did a similar list, but it only seems fair to represent my two favorite teams. So first thing first, I'm a Minnesota Wild fan at heart. However, Minnesota sports teams are notorious for not lasting in the playoffs. So I found myself on the Nashville Predators bandwagon the last few games of the regular season last year. Second thing to know, I despise Sidney Crosby. He's overpaid, overrated and a cry baby who always gets his way with the refs and hardly deserves three Stanley Cups, let alone two in a row. I streamed every game of the Stanley Cup Finals no matter where I was, including my sisters high school graduation. I punched a wood table and nearly broke my hand when the Penguins won the cup. I cried every day for the next week, and still get a little teary if I think about it too long. What can I say, when I get into something, it's 110%. Anyways, we're about a third of the way through the current NHL season. While the Penguins aren't great this year, there's still a lot of time left. So I made a list of ten things I would rather do come June than the Penguins win their third straight Cup.

1. Attend a Pro Hillary Clinton rally (I'm not pro Trump either, I just can't stand her)

2. Watch every single Star Wars in a row without stopping

3. Have an overweight cat jump on my full bladder

4. Attend an outdoor hockey game in only a bikini

5. Spend winter in Antarctica

6. Climb Mount Everest without oxygen

7. Tweeze every individual hair off my body

8. Be the only Target cash register open on Black Friday

9. Drink an entire bottle of pumpkin spice flavored coffee syrup

10. Be the only Vikings fan at Lambeau Field

Did I also mention that I'm a little bit dramatic at times? :)

Go Wild!