10 Things Only Women With Lots Of Guys Friends Understand

I am not sleeping with all of them (or any of them) so please stop.

84
New Girl

This is something almost every girl with lots of guy friends will understand and agree with. The constant questioning if you're sleeping with all of them or if you're a lesbian is the unreal double-standard that we go through, so it's time to talk about it.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F08%2F13%2F636067107082180058747602059_rolling%2520eyes.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=629&h=5b542ada931576e17e1f413af0aa54da0967b4607326e2e7a66ca9688c1ca8a1&size=980x&c=1697121728 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F08%252F13%252F636067107082180058747602059_rolling%252520eyes.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D629%26h%3D5b542ada931576e17e1f413af0aa54da0967b4607326e2e7a66ca9688c1ca8a1%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1697121728%22%7D" expand=1]

1. "Is she like sleeping with all of them?"

The fact that women can't be friends with lots of guys and just be friends is the first issue. Yes I am friends with lots of guys, but that doesn't mean I am sleeping with all of them, or let alone, any of them.

2. Going out with them and every other guy thinking that one of them is your boyfriend.

I AM SINGLE. Just because I am going out with my guy friends doesn't mean I am dating them. Come on people...really?

3. When they talk to you about a girl...like you're not a girl.

I understand more than you think. 😊

4. When one of their girlfriend's looks at you like you're her worst enemy even though you've never spoken to each other.

Sorry honey but your boyfriend can have friends who are girls. It means nothing. Please get off your high horse and actually talk to the friend because I can trust you that once you get to know her, she could be completely different than how you imagined.

5. When you go through a breakup and their reaction is "screw him".

Thanks guys but this doesn't necessarily help...but the effort counts.

6. When you're really sure one of your guy friends likes you and you don't feel the same way.

Please don't tell me you're feelings for me at the worst possible moment and ruining my life.

7. Turning to them for guy advice and their advice hurts more than you thought.

So he's just not into me and I should stop talking to him? Okay well I mean I was only talking to him for five months.

8. Trying to talk to them about something sexual is like trying to talk to a family member about something sexual.

This is just never going to work...ever.

9. When your girlfriends start asking why you haven't hung out with them recently.

Honestly, I get along with guys so much easier than girls and they're easier to hangout with but nothing compares to girl time.

10. Having to constantly explain yourself to other people.

At the end of the day, this isn't even worth it.

So to the girls who can relate to this, don't care about what other people think! Be friends with whoever you want to be friends with because life is too short not to.