10 Things That Happen When You Try An Internet Recipe

It ain't as easy as it looks folks.
26

Food. Everybody loves it. For centuries we've been swapping recipes, sharing secrets and baking for fun. The internet's newest fad seems to be revolved around the world's same love of food. Thousands of foodies across the globe have taken to the internet with quick, compressed videos of their various recipes being put to life. It has allowed for many tasty adventures for all. Recipes from the internet can be seen anywhere from a dinner party, a tailgate, or a casual movie night with friends. Though, the actual process of cooking doesn't always go as smooth the videos portray. Here are 10 things that happen when you and your college roommate try an internet recipe:

1. You post about it on snapchat

2. You watch the video 400 times

3. You make a complete mess

4. You call yourself a professional chef at least once

5. You burn yourself

6. You knick your finger

7. You call your mom for help

8. It takes much longer than the two minute and thirty second video you saw on the internet

9. You youtube different cooking techniques

10. You realize you're really just an average cook who's bad at following directions