Report this Content
We've all had bad dates. Whether your date is boring, narcissistic, way too immature, or creepy; you know you're in for an awful night. And the worst part is, you're STUCK there.
Here's to those less than glamorous dates, as told by your favorite characters from "How I Met Your Mother."
1. As you're waiting nervously, your date walks in, and you realize he looks WAY different from his pictures. And not in a good way.
2. You exchange greetings, and somehow it's more awkward than your family at Thanksgiving.
3. As the conversation starts, you realize you could not be any more bored than you are engaging in choppy small talk with the dating prospect.
4. So you ask him about himself. And immediately regret it. As soon as he starts talking, you realize his ego is bigger than the state of Texas.
5. Finally, the food arrives, and you expect some relief from your date gone wrong... until he starts slurping his food and scraping his metal fork against the plate obnoxiously.
6. To top it off, you find out he's a dog person.
7. When you finish eating, you are so ready to go home. And then he starts hinting at the date going somewhere else.
8. But you cut that off very quickly, with an expert excuse on why you MUST be home immediately.
9. You run home as fast as humanly possible to the safety of your home.
10. And in the safety of your home, you are finally able to relax and begin recovery from your terrible date. You deserve it.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.