​10 Workout Songs To Sweat Your Booty Off To

Whether your pumping iron or getting your steps in, these tunes will have you energized and motivated to conquer your workout.

150

You're tired. You have too much to do. You don't have time. These are all excuses we give ourselves for avoiding the gym, but something as simple as blasting high-energy music could be the cure to laziness.

If your workout playlist just isn't doing the trick to get you excited anymore, these songs sure will.

1. "Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs & A-Trak

https://youtu.be/IJhpXXEkZbg

You may look like the passed out boy in the album cover by the end of your workout (minus the Red Solo Cups of course), but the Yeah Yeah Yeahs knew what they were doing when they made this electrifying jam.

2. "We Rise" by San Holo

https://youtu.be/uLIseRTGzno

It's no surprise as to why San Holo is so well-known in the EDM community. This song's uplifting words give you the extra push you need to reach your goals in the gym.

3. "Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix)" by Kid Cudi, MGMT, Ratatat & Steve Aoki

https://youtu.be/0ZkkW6bI2Vw

Project X is a movie more commonly known for its comedic party storyline, but its soundtrack is ideal for a sweat session. Steve Aoki's dance remix is definitely a go-to for your workout playlist.

4. "Fried Noodles (Getter Remix)" by Pink Guy & Getter

https://youtu.be/nXgYaRscR3Y

This song has an EDM festival vibe with a fast-paced beat that will have you running faster than your usual speedy mall walk.

5. "Disco Tits" by Tove Lo

https://youtu.be/Ez38iBxBW8g

Tove Lo could not have made a more perfect anthem for the gym. She'll have you truthfully singing: "I'm sweat from head to toe, I'm wet through all my clothes," by the end of your reps.

6. "When I Get There" by Big Wild

https://youtu.be/xfqDxWJsY00

When you're 42 seconds in, you'll already begin to experience a boost of energy from this wordless, groovy track. Listening to this song during cardio is a must for keeping you moving.

7. "Life In Grey" by Point Point

https://youtu.be/6bGZYjU7YG8

Whether it's dancing alone in your room or jogging around a track, this song will make you feel like sweating your booty off.

8. "Chateau" by Blackbear

https://youtu.be/Ess0tB2obZo

Blackbear had us all in love in 2015 when his 10-song album "Deadroses" debuted. Since then, his music has evolved to be more up-beat in a way that makes you want to finally roll out of bed and hit the gym.

9. "I Love You" by Axwell /\ Ingrosso & Kid Ink 

https://youtu.be/2JzttfbZWpQ

A mixture of pop and dance music, "I Love You" is a great addition to your power workout playlist.

10. "Colors - Audien Remix" by Halsey & Audien 

https://youtu.be/goN3bkZ7rQ4

When Halsey produced "Colors" in 2015, we swooned. When Audien remixed this track a year later, we sweat.