We all love a good throwback tune, especially if it's from our childhood. These 25 songs are the perfect songs to listen to when you're in the car screaming with your friends, singing in the shower, or just trying to reminisce in the simple times.
1. "Unfaithful" by RihannaGiphy
2. "No Air" by Jordan Sparks and Chris BrownGiphy
Didn't everyone scream this at the top of their lungs in their bedroom?
3. "Hot in Herre" by NellyGiphy
We were way too young to be singing this song. It still hits, though.
4. "Fergalicious" by FergieGiphy
5. "Unwritten" by Natasha BedingfieldGiphy
Windows down in your mom's minivan? You knew this song was coming on.
6. "Bye Bye Bye" by *NSYNCGiphy
7. "Where Is The Love?" by The Black Eyed PeasGiphy
The song that's more relevant today than ever...
8. "Because of You" by Kelly ClarksonGiphy
Seven-year-old me cried over the ex I didn't even have yet.
9. "Drops of Jupiter" by TrainGiphy
10. "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5Giphy
Seven-year-old me loved my non-existent girlfriend even more after this song.
11. "In Da Club" by 50 CentGiphy
Who let young kids listen to this song to begin with?
12. "No One" by Alicia KeysGiphy
13. "Toxic" by Brittney SpearsGiphy
14. "It's My Life" by Jon Bon JoviGiphy
For when your parents wanted to jam along.
15. "Without Me" by EminemGiphy
16. "Everytime We Touch" by CascadaGiphy
Need I say more?
17. "Young Forever" by Beyonce and Jay-ZGiphy
18. "Yeah!" by UsherGiphy
Sixth grade dances got REAL when this song came on.
19. "Girlfriend" by Avril LavigneGiphy
For every 7th grade girl that had a taken crush.
20. "London Bridge" by FergieGiphy
21. "Say My Name" by Destiny's ChildGiphy
Before Beyoncé knew she was Beyoncé.
22. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The DiscoGiphy
Emo phase for the win.
23. "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of WayneGiphy
24. "Before He Cheats" by Carrie UnderwoodGiphy
25. "If I Were a Boy" by BeyoncéGiphy
In case you've been craving some more songs like this, here's a Spotify playlist to keep the jams going.