pop christian worship songs
Christianity

42 Worship Songs You Need On Your Jesus Jams Playlist Right Now

"You're everything that I've ever needed. Just give me Jesus." — Unspoken, "Just Give Me Jesus."

888
Hand raised in worship

About a year ago, I wrote an article about 101 of my favorite worship songs and over the past year, new songs have been released and I've found 42 more of my favorites to add to my list of 101. Without further ado, here are 42 of my favorite worship songs from the past year.

"Yes I Will" - Vertical Worship

"Oh, yes, I will, sing for joy when my heart is heavy. For all my days, oh yes, I will."

"joy." - for KING & COUNTRY

"Oh, with You by my side, I'm stepping into the light. I choose joy."

"Just Give Me Jesus" -Unspoken

"You're everything that I've ever needed. Just give me Jesus."

"Do It Again" -Elevation Worship

"Your promise still stands. Great is Your faithfulness."

"Resurrection Power" -Christ Tomlin

"Jesus, You have given us freedom. I'm no longer bound by sin and darkness, living in the light of your goodness."

"Reckless Love" -Cory Asbury

"Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God. Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine. I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away. Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God."

"Witness" -Jordan Feliz

"Your love is moving mountains, everyday of my life."

"Let Go" -Hillsong Young & Free

"So I let go and let love. Show me life like it's supposed to be."

"Till I Found You" -Phil Wickham

"You're rewriting my story, and I'm brand new like a morning. I never knew anything lasts forever, till I found You."

"Freedom Hymn" -Austin French

"This is the sound of chains breaking. This is the sound of a heart changing. This is the sound of a soul forgiven. This is my freedom hymn."

"So Will I (100 Billion X)" -Hillsong Worship

"And as you speak, a hundred billion galaxies are born. In the vapor of Your breath. the planets form. If the stars were made to worship, so will I."

"Known" -Tauren Wells

"It's the hard truth and ridiculous grace to be fully known and loved by You. I'm fully known and loved by You."

"Dream Small" -Josh Wilson

"A tiny rock can make a giant fall. Dream small."

"Fear is a Liar" -Zach Williams

"Cast your fear in the fire,cause fear, he is a liar."

"Who You Say I Am" -Hillsong Worship

"Who the Son sets free, oh is free indeed. I'm a child of God, Yes I am."

"One Day (When We All Get To Heaven) -Matt Redman

"One day You'll make everything new, Jesus. One day You will bind every word. The former things shall all pass away, no more tears."

"Tremble" -Mosaic MSC

"Jesus, Jesus, You make the darkness tremble. Jesus, Jesus, You silence fear."

"Hallelujah for the Cross" -Chris McClarney

"A slave to sin, my life was bound but all my chains fell to the ground. When Jesus' blood came flowing down, Hallelujah for the cross."

"Miracle" -Mosaic MSC

​"All for love, you rose triumphant. All for love, you are."

"When We Pray" -Tauren Wells

"But what if we could be a people on our knees as one before the King, cause we believe."

"Control (Somehow You Want Me)" -Tenth Avenue North

"God You don't need me, but somehow you want me."

"All My Hope" -Crowder/Tauren Wells

"All my hope is in Jesus, Thank God that yesterday's gone."

"Broken Prayers" -Riley Clemmons

"When I'm hurt, at my worst, You meet me there 'cause You see the beauty in my broken prayers."

"Oh, Come to the Altar." -Elevation Worship

"Oh come to the altar. The Father's arms are wide open."

"Old Church Choir" -Zach Williams

"I got an Old Church Choir singing in my soul. I got a sweet salvation and it's beautiful. I've got a heart overflowing 'cause I've been restored. There ain't nothing gonna steal my joy."

"Even If" -MercyMe

"I know You're able and I know You can save through the fire with Your mighty hand, but even if You don't. My hope is You alone"

"Different" -Micah Tyler

"I wanna be different. I wanna be changed. 'Til all of me is gone and all that remains is a fire so bright the whole world can see that there's something different, so come and be different in me."

"All In" -Matthew West

"I'm going all in headfirst into the deep end. I hear You calling and this time the fear won't win."

"Hills and Valleys" -Tauren Wells

"You're God of the hills and valleys, and I am not alone."

"Death Was Arrested" -North Point InsideOut

"Released from my chains I'm a prisoner no more. My shame was a ransom He faithfully bore. He cancelled my debt and He called me His friend, when death was arrested and my life began."

"No Matter What (feat. Bart Millard)" -Ryan Stevenson

"No matter where you run, He's always holding on. You're still a daughter, you're still a son, no matter what."

"Grace Got You" -MercyMe

"Smile like you just got away with something. Why? 'Cause you just got away with something. Ever since, ever since grace got you."

"Kingdom" -Influence Music

"I heard You say. Ooh, "let 'em be forgiven, let 'em be fathered." I heard You say, Ooh, "welcome to the Kingdom, my sons and daughters""

"Faithful" -Sarah Reeves

"Hallelujah, You are good to me. You are faithful, always faithful"

"Your Love Defends Me" -Matt Maher

"Surely my God is the strength of my soul. Your love defends me"

"Seasons" -Tori Harper

"Oh, the flowers die and grow and the seasons come and go, and I might just hear a "no" from the Lord. Oh, but my heart's in His hands, and I know He's got a plan,and he's not finished yet with my heart. It's just the start."

"Heart Wide Open" -Mack Brock

"So I'm gonna worship with my heart wide open. I don't wanna miss a thing, 'cause You take what was broken."

"Living Hope" -Phil Wickham

"The King of kings calls me His own. Beautiful Savior, I'm Yours forever. Jesus Christ, my living hope"

"Home" -Chris Tomlin

"I'm going home, where the streets are golden, every chain is broken."

"Never Been A Moment" -Micah Tyler

"There's never been a moment I was not held inside Your arms, and there's never been a day when You were not who You say You are."

"More Than Anything" -Natalie Grant

"Help me want the Healer more than the healing. Help me want the Savior more than the saving. Help me want the Giver more than the giving. Help me want you Jesus more than anything."

"Wonder" -Amanda Cook

"May we never lose our wonder, wide eyed and mystified. May we be just like a child, staring at the beauty of our King."