It doesn’t matter if you’re 5 or 100, Disney has a universal appeal and has been making magical memories for children and adults alike for decades. In honor of Disneyland’s 60th anniversary, here is a list of 10 signs you’re a Disney fanatic, as told by a Disney fanatic herself.
1. The nostalgia is real whenever you see one of these babies... and if you saw one of the previews you could probably pick out which movie it belongs to.
Back to when "Coming soon to own on VHS" was still a thing
2. You actively search for Hidden Mickey's in real life, whether you're aware of it or not.
You: Look it's Mickey!
Friend: Or it's just three circles.
You: Get out.
3. You can't help but get the feels when you see this.
But you'll always remember the original.
4. You've been to Walt Disney World or Disneyland more than a few times and will forever be counting down the days until you go back.
"Only 152 days, 7 hours and 35 seconds to go...."
5. Your friends are well aware of your Disney obsession and it shows on any occasion where they get you gifts.
"OH MY GOD IT'S JUST WHAT I WANTED!"
Friend: Alright, let's get down to business...
You: TO DEFEAT THE HUNSSSS!!!
7. You love Disney trivia games but your friends never want to play because you don't give anyone else a chance to answer.
"You can never belong."
8. You have dressed up as a Disney character on more than one occasion
Can I just be Belle every day?
9. There are certain Disney computer or video games you will always have fond memories of playing as a kid and may even still play today.
RIP VMK! (Virtual Magic Kingdom)
Skate boarding + your favorite Disney characters and hit songs? GENIUS
IF YOU HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED THIS APP YOU NEED TO RIGHT NOW!
10. No matter how old you get, you will always have a special place for Disney in your heart and be a proud Disney Fanatic