10 Signs You And Your High School BFF Are Meant To Be

Not all soulmates are romantic partners.

15

It's so rare to find someone who can finish your sentences and pick you up when you've fallen (literally and figuratively). These 10 signs prove you have found the one, your future bridesmaid and forever soulmate:

1. You walk into her house unannounced.

Your presence is unannounced but more welcome than ever. You love this girl and her family, and need to be with her nonstop when you two are both at home.

2. Her parents are practically your parents.

You know them, they know you. You can even request your favorite dinner from them without feeling rude.

3. You two can communicate without speaking.

Sometimes known as "the look" you and your best friend exchange in order to carry on a conversation without even opening your mouths.

4. It's never uncomfortable to invite yourself over.

Shooting her a text telling her when you will be there has gotten to be normal at this point.

5. She can pick up when you're mentally broken.

When you are at your low, this girl will stay up on the phone with you until her eyes are shutting. She is genuinely interested in your well-being and will do no matter what it takes to heal you.

6. You can sit on the couch all day and have the best time.

Sex and the City, coffee, and some good gossip call for a great day.

7. She's your personal therapist.

Money cannot simply buy the advice your best friend can provide you. She knows you, your history, how your mind works, and what you need to feel better.

8. Arguments never last more than a day.

Duh, you always need to tell her the daily scoop. You don't have time to be mad.

9. Her laughter is contagious for you.

Once she is gone, you're gone too. You both can laugh your way to a 6-pack.

10. You can always tell her how you really feel.

You can always give her your honest opinion, and constructive criticism because you would want her to do the same for you.