Best 10 Shows to Binge in the Fall

Best 10 Shows to Binge in the Fall

New Season , New Seasons to Binge

11
Best 10 Shows to Binge in the Fall

The Fall season is finally here and you know what that means, all of our favorite shows are back on TV with a whole new season. Netflix was our best friend this summer when we would look for a new show, series, and movie to watch while we were waiting for the fall promo’s to start airing toward the beginning of August. I love to Binge and sometimes it can be dangerous when it was becoming a habit of the "Bob’s Burgers" theme song playing every day in the August. Now, more than 30 shows are now starting to premiere but I had to narrow down 10 that I have enjoyed in the past or still enjoying now. These are the show’s I like to watch so I know some people might not agree with me but if you do, we have a lot of common in the taste of shows we like. Plus, for us College kids we have Xfinity on campus so most of these shows are on Xfinity if you wanted to check them out. Netflix as well.

1. "New Girl "- If you are a fan of quirky characters, comedy, and love triangles. New Girl is your show! Zooey Deschanel stars as Jess Day who is an awkward, lovable, and loyal girl who lives in an apartment with three men “ Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, and Winston Bishop “ in L.A. This show aired in 2011 and has been running for six seasons on FOX. Season Premiere is September 20th at 8:30!

* New Girl airs Tuesday Nights at 8:30 Pm on FOX

2. "The Last Man On Earth " - I will be honest at first when I saw the promo for this two seasons ago I was not laughing and just thought it was dumb. After the first episode, I was hooked! This show is Pee in your pants funny and after the first season, you will be ready to watch the 2nd season in a heartbeat. Will Forte “ Saturday Night Live “ stars as Phil Miller along with Kristin Schaal “ Bob’s Burgers “ . Going on Season three, Premieres September 25th at 9:30 PM on FOX.

* Last Man On Earth airs Sunday nights at 9:30 PM on FOX

3. "Scream Queens" - If you miss Glee or a big fan of horror movies including Halloween, Friday the 13th, and Scream ?! "Scream Queens " is a must see. New Season has some new cast members including “ John Stamos and Taylor Lautner” as sexy doctors. Hooked yet? Did I mention this season takes place at a Hospital run by “Jamie L Curtis “ who is the scream queen herself. Spooky! Premiered September 20th at 9:00 PM on FOX. * Scream Queens airs Tuesday Nights at 9:00 on FOX

4. "Younger" - If you loved Sex in the City, The Carrie Diaries, and Gossip Girl, Younger will be another sexy show to add to your list. Broadway star “ Sutton Foster “ plays Liza Miller who is a single mother and secretly 40 years old but decides to give her young life a go again by pretending to be 26 years old. The cast & writing is brilliant that it has you on the edge of your seat. Also, this season is supposed to be a smoking hot love triangle for Liza. Season three Premieres September 28th at 10 PM on TV Land.

* Younger airs Wednesday nights at 10 PM on TV Land

5. "Modern Family" - Probably the best family on Television today! I always loved watching this show with my family and I still do because we can all relate to a situation the Dunphys and Pritchetts go through on a daily basis. This is one of the best feel good comedies ever in my opinion and apparently, the show is wrapping up pretty soon after eight seasons. All the kids are growing up so catch it before you miss it on Wednesday, September 28th at 9:00 PM on ABC.

* Modern Family airs Wednesday nights at 9:00 PM on ABC

6. "The Big Bang Theory" - Another feel good comedy but with humor like you’ve never seen before thanks to the wonderful mind set of Chuck Lorre, The Big Bang has been a TV show hit for nine seasons and now it’s heading on their 10th ! The jokes never get old and Jim Parsons is just the best sheldon cooper ever which he won a Golden Globe for in 2011. I heard a lot of fun this is happening this Season including more storylines about Penny. Season 10 Premieres September 26th at 8:00 PM on CBS.

* The Big Bang Theory airs Monday nights at 8:00 PM on CBS

7. "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" - I am a sucker for a musical and this is what this show is! It’s not very well known but because I am a Musical Theatre girl, Rachel Bloom is my hero for creating and starring in this hysterical show. The first episode aired last fall introducing Rachel Bloom’s character, Rebecca who was living in New York City as a Lawyer but decides to move to West Covina, California in order to be closer to her ex boyfriend. So much Drama and show tunes happen in this show which just makes it perfect in my eyes. Very relatable too I must add! Season two Premieres October 21st at 8:00 PM on CW.

* Crazy Ex-Girlfriend airs Wednesday nights at 9:00 PM on CW

8. "Project Runway" - Being a Fashion major, I couldn't forget to put this in the list as well. Set on Season 15, Heidi Klum is back looking for more Fashion Designers to add to her collection. Lasell Fashion Students have either been on the show or auditioned for the show. It’s a Fan Favorite here on Campus! Premiered September 15th at 9:00 PM on Lifetime!

* Project Runway airs Thursday nights at 9:00 PM on Lifetime

9. "The Walking Dead" - If you are a huge Walking Dead fan then I won’t say much other than how badass this season looks and how we are getting close to unlocking the biggest mystery of all! If you are a huge horror, action, drama and zombie fan, go on Netflix and start watching this show immediately before it premieres on October 23rd at 9:00 PM on AMC. It’s going to get bloody good just in time for Halloween !

* The Walking Dead airs Sunday nights at 9:00 PM on AMC

10. "American Horror Story : Roanoke" - Saving the best for last! Based on this show’s popularity, we were given five Seasons that each had a Theme that screamed Horror. Instead, Season 6 remained a mystery until the actual premiere of the show on September 14th at 10:00 PM. The theme turned out to be Roanoke, The Lost Colony and it took fans by major surprise. Same cast is back from the last season and the other seasons with brand new characters and storylines to fit the theme perfectly. There is only 10 episodes set for this season but who knows, we were all tricked before by Ryan Murphy so I’m not taking any more chances.

* American Horror Story airs Wednesday nights at 10:00 PM on FX

Hope you added most of these shows to your must watch list while taking a study break or even for a rainy day. In the comments, let me know what shows you love to watch in the Fall and see if I left out some big ones as well. Happy Fall Binging ! - Amelia