10 Secrets Of The Girl Who Has It Together

Even the toughest of days has nothing on the dance moves that she is going to break out instead of getting stressed

32
Izabel Horn

We all see that one girl in our lives that seems to have it all together. We look at them and hope that we can get what they have. Well, I am going to let you in on a little secret and show you what she has.

1. Dry Shampoo

Not a little of it, but a lot of it. When there is just not enough time in the day to take a quick shower, dry shampoo better be within reach.

2. Good Nights Sleep

While she may not have that much time to get everything done, she still values getting enough sleep in. She knows that with a full night's rest, she can conquer anything.

3. She Knows How to Dance it Out

Even the toughest of days has nothing on the dance moves that she is going to break out instead of getting stressed.

4. What's in the Past Stays in the Past

If there is anything that may bring her down in the future, she lets it go. There is no reason why anything from the past should continue to bring her down.

5. She Listens More Than she Speaks

An old teacher of hers told her that we have two ears and one mouth for a reason. This reason being listening more than speaking. When you genuinely listen you will show much more that you understand than speaking over others.

6. She Doesn't Boast

If something good happens in her life, she tells the right people but doesn't share it to the world. She knows there is a limit of being excited and a point of rubbing it in others faces.

7. She Enjoys the Outdoors

She is able to value her time being outside. Being cooped up indoors all of the time is not what she wants to do with her life. She knows where she is best able to regenerate and breath away from the stress that she gets in her life.

8. She is Willing to Fail

No matter what she does in life, she knows that there is a chance of failing at it. There is no way to try and not fail a time of two and she accepts this as a challenge.

9. She Reflects on Her Progress

Not every day there is progress in her life, but she still is able to look back on what she did and see what she can improve or work on. She knows that some days are backfalls, but if most days have progress she is happy.

10. She Knows She's not Perfect

She knows that no matter how hard she tries nothing is going to be perfect. She is able to accept that she can not control everything that happens, but she is able to control how she reacts to it.

And no matter how much other people believe she has it all together, she doesn't believe it in herself. However, she does continue to try and fool the whole world and does her best in her day to day life.