10 Rupi Kaur Poems Every Woman Needs To Read Right Now

Embracing Resilience Is The Key To Being A Strong Woman, Especially In Our Country Right Now.
1675

It’s hard enough being a young woman in this day and age, and recently there has been so much negativity in the news and on social media surrounding political views. http://rupikaur.comRupi Kaur is a woman who has inspired me with her beautifully written poems. Her poems come from personal experiences, but they make readers relate. Her pieces are about everything from feeling not good enough, to difficult relationships, and dealing with discrimination of race or gender. But they all have a common thread which is resilience and empowering women to love themselves. Feminism, strength, and positivity are things that deserves to be written about and shared, and Rupi Kaur does it with grace and beauty. Her words are what we as women need to hear.

Being strong through whatever you are going through is the real meaning of being pretty.

She doesn't shy away from the pain of abuse, but highlights resilience.

You are all you need in this world.