10 Hilarious But Extremely Accurate Tweets College Students Can Relate To

We are doing our best.

4586
@noseniaa and @liv_reed17 on Twitter

College is one of the most rewarding experiences a person can have in their life, but it's also a stressful, aggravating, and draining roller coaster ride of emotions that often lead to tears, sleepless nights, and eating strictly ramen noodles for every meal.

If this sounds like your typical college experience thus far, you may also relate to the following 10 tweets:

1. SUCCESS

You gotta do what you gotta do to earn those participation points.

2. Trail Mix Attack

This is literally how it is. High school teachers definitely over-exaggerated how strict and tough college professors would be.

3. Oh my gosh, hey

OK, true.

4. Nah, I'm good

But we all still wait in it, though.

5. Why yes, I am a Gleek

This one's for the Gleeks!

6. Sksksksk

Maybe so......

7. Wow...good for you!!

What did anyone gain from AP exams besides elevated levels of stress?

8. Just one more...

The college diet includes Ramen, easy-mac, fruit snacks, cereal, crackers, pretzels, and dining hall food.

9.Oh hey bestie!!!

Summer break really makes you realize that you took seeing your college friends every single day for granted.

10. Round of applause for college discounts

I feel called out.