Let's be honest, summer is great and all... but college is just so much better. Great friends, great laughs, football games and new memories. But then again, lets think of the real reasons we want to go back.
1. I can not understand how my younger self lived in my house for 18 years.
2. I miss seeing my best friends just as often as a married couple sees each other.
3. My current GPA has been mocking me all summer and it’s giving me anxiety.
4. My mom isn’t there to yell at me about the neatness, or lack thereof, of my room.
5. I need the peer pressure to get out of bed.
6. The people at my school understand terrible my eating habits.
7. My friends give me something to do besides watch Netflix all night.
8. I’m tired of running into people I pretended to like in High School.
9. I can start using my Monopoly Money (A.K.A. dining dollars) again.
10. The couch potato look doesn’t look good on me.
The only thing I will miss is my cat... and my parents' love (money).