10 Reasons Why I'm Ready To Go Back To College

Summer is great and all, but so is college

337
Wikepedia

I love college. I am also blessed with an awesome family that makes going back to school hard. My parents house is way cleaner than the dorms, my bed at home is way more comfortable, I get home-cooked meals, and my mom does my laundry. Oh, and I get to be home and see my parents. These are all things that I love about being home. But feeling like I am exactly where I am supposed to be while I'm at school is an awesome feeling. Here are 10 reasons why I am ready to go back to college.

1. I miss my friends.

A lot of my friends are from another state or are hours away in my home state. This doesn't make it easy to see them in the summer and it's sometimes hard to see the ones that are close with us being working adults now. I miss them and I can't wait to see them and hear all about their summer and stay up all hours of the night having fun.

2. I like learning. I like the classes I take.

The classes I am taking are my choice and will help me with my future career. They are interesting and I learn so much in them, which is fun to me. I also like a good challenge, and most of the time college classes provide plenty of them.

3. Experiencing new things.

You never know what is gonna happen on campus or with your friends. Experiencing new things and learning about people and the world is fun.

4. Community.

The community at my school is amazing. The school cares about the students, the professors care about the students, and the students care about other students. Community is important in life, and I am so thankful for the quality of the community at my school.

5. I'm always busy there.

I like being busy. I like having stuff to do. It makes me feel accomplished and good when I can cross something off of a to-do list. I'm busy during the summer to, but it's just a different kind of busy at school.

6. I have a routine.

I function better when I have a set schedule. I like having my routine with classes and meal times and work.

7. Campus worship.

I go to a Christian university that has campus worship every Wednesday. And let me tell you, it's awesome. It's the best part of Wednesday's.

8. School events.

Dances, sporting events, musical events, festivals, plays, and interesting speakers are just a few.

9. Campus food.

During the school year I complained about having to eat school food all the time, but now I miss it.

10. I love my school.

I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to attend college. Being able to go to get my degree while having fun at my school is a true blessing.