10 Reasons Why Dogs Are Awesome

10 Reasons Why Dogs Are Awesome

They're the best.

2714
10 Reasons Why Dogs Are Awesome
wowamazing.com

Dogs aren't thought of to be man's best friend for nothing. Here are a few reasons why dogs are the best:

1. They are always excited to see you.

Whenever you get home, your pup will be super excited about your arrival and will always be there to give you lots of lovin’ when you walk through the door.

2. You won't need to vacuum anymore, because they'll eat all the crumbs up off your floor.

Say goodbye to that household chore! Having a dog means they’ll eat anything and everything that gets dropped on the floor, and they’ll still be hungry.

3. Having a dog means you'll never be home alone.

You never have to worry about being home alone because you’ll always have a buddy to spend time with doing whatever it is you do when you’re home by yourself.

4. Your dog is a constant cuddle buddy.

Your pup is the perfect cuddle buddy. When you just want to sit back and relax, your pup will be there for you.

5. Your dog can't complain like people can.

Although they can bark, they’ll never be able to complain and say annoying comments like people can.

6. Studies have shown that dogs reduce stress levels.

Dogs can actually reduce stress levels. They are sometimes used as “emotional support animals” and can soothe their owner's emotional upsets. These dogs can actually live in places that have a no pet policy because they help with a medical disorder or condition.

7. They teach us how to find joy in the simple things.

No matter what, dogs always stop to smell the flowers. They stop to appreciate the little things in life and seem to find joy in whatever they do. Hopefully this is a lesson that all of us can learn from our dogs.

8. Dogs are great workout partners.

Having a dog is a big commitment. They require you to walk them, play with them and to be outside. This means you’ll have to live an active lifestyle so that your pup can get enough exercise.

9. THEY ARE SO CUTE

So cute! Even though puppies are the cutest, I still think that dogs of all ages are the cutest animals.

10. They'll always love ya.

At the end of the day, your pup will be there for you when you get home, and no matter what happens they’ll be there for you to cuddle, be a walking buddy, or just hang out.