10 Quotes To Get You Through The Rest Of The Semester

And not just the rest of the semester but the rest of the year too!

6

Time flew by and the semester is already halfway over. This is the time of the semester when motivation dips, and it gets harder to give it 100%; unfortunately, this is the time in the semester when it is most crucial to give 100%. I have compiled 10 motivational quotes that help me when I feel down or my motivation drops, and hopefully they will help you as well!

1. "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

- Audrey Hepburn

2. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."

- Charles R. Swindoll

3. "Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth."

- Bradley Whitford

4. "Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious."

- Stephen Hawking

5. "Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."

- Albert Schweitzer

6. "When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor."

- Elon Musk

7. "Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again."

- Og Mandino

8. "Either you run the day or the day runs you."

- Jim Rohn

9. "You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do."

- Henry Ford

10. "Be impeccable with your word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love."

- Don Miguel Ruiz