10 Questions You MUST Ask Your Crush Before Dating Them

If you don't want your relationship to end thusly, it's of the utmost importance that you and the person you're considering dating are at least 78% compatible

949
amazonaws.com

"But how can I establish our compatibility before we've gotten all up in each other's facial space and smashed our mouths together?" you ask, like the complete amateur you are.

By asking them the 20 questions contained herein, THAT’S HOW. Simply invite your crush to share a burrito and politely run down this list, OR scream these quandaries at them from across the cafeteria to see how they perform under pressure.

I'd say that there are no right answers, but there are absolutely right answers, and if your crush doesn’t know them, you should probs just tell it's over before wasting your time any further.

Are you ready to take an up-close and potentially highly uncomfortable look inside your crush's brain? Then LET’S BEGIN.

1. What is one thing you will never do again?

2. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?

3. What happened the last time you cried?

4. What happened the time in your life when you were the most nervous to do something?

5. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?

6. What’s your worst habit?

7. What superpower would you have for one day?

8. What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?

9. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?

10. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?