9 Questions All Georgians Have About The Weather

Does anyone in Georgia seriously know what to wear anymore?

18
Community Wealth

Georgia was blessed with such unique weather. Everyday is a toss up. Within 24 hours you might go through shorts, a winter jacket, long sleeves, and t-shirts all before the day is even over. Recently we've been struck with winter weather after a period of 80 degree beach weather. Let's just say Georgians are confused. So in light of this winter weather her is an article about crazy Georgia weather questions. At one point or another we've all asked these questions.

1) Why is it 80 degrees on Christmas Day?

For the past few Christmases at my house we have been blasting the air condition. When it's 80 outside you have no choice. Nothing beats short sleeves in December. Christmas is now starting to turn into a very warm holiday for Georgians!

2) Why does the weatherman still have his job?

Many days I find myself saying this very question. Nothing is worse than going outside in a full winter coat, scarf, snow boots, and all only to need a short sleeve shirt and a light jacket. I often question people's ability to predict the weather. Apparently mother nature does what she wants.

3) What in the world do I wear tomorrow?

This question haunts me everyday. For example, Yesterday was really hot so everyone decides to wear t-shirts and shorts the next day. Lucky for us a cold front is blowing in and everyone then freezes for the rest of the day. In order to be prepared for the day just make sure to pack every piece of clothing you down.

4) Why in the world is the sun out while it is raining?

This question forever puzzles me. I still have no answer and no comment for this. The weather is an unusual thing.

5) *Winter Storm Advisory* : Can someone go and get some bread & milk?

Snow is the one thing that send Georgians into a panic. If the news even predicts snow do not plan on having access to break or milk. I have never understood this because if everyone was snowed inside with no power the milk will eventually go bad. Maybe people should focus on things like water, toilet-paper, and non-perishables.

6) Is it going to snow this year?

Georgians never are prepared for snow, but for some crazy reason Georgians wish for it every year? Why i have no clue. All the snow does is send us into a panic, people forget how to drive, how to shop, and how to act. Georgia stop wishing for snow for your health.

7) Can anyone explain to me how it was 75 yesterday and today it is 26?

So maybe the weather is unpredictable in Georgia. Often times in daily conversation this question comes up. It usually goes like this ...
Autumn: "It is freezing outside today!"
Ashton: "Why in the world is it this cold outside?"
Jamie: "How in the world is it so cold today and yesterday it was hot, I'm confused?"
*** Scene***

8) Can it seriously get any hotter outside?

This is a question that we haven't heard in a long time, but when that warm weather rolls around best believe you will hear this everyday. By then we will all be wishing that the heat would would just pass us by.

9) Why was it warm during the Winter and now that Spring wants to roll around it's freezing?

This is the ultimate question all Georgians have. Now that Spring is on it's way and it's currently thirty two degrees many Georgians are asking themselves what is really going on. Maybe the world has gone into shock from the falcons losing the superbowl or maybe we will never know, but it would be nice to finally have some answers.