10 Things Only People Who Really Love Sleep Will Understand

Naps.

53
juicemigourmet

Sleep is a beautiful thing. And some people, like myself, are able to understand the beauty of sleep more than others.

1. Sometimes you get so excited about going to sleep that it takes you a couple minutes to calm down enough to go to sleep.

2. You measure time in periods of naps.

“I have time for a 30-minute nap between these classes”

3. Your days are strategically planned to allow maximum sleeping.

4. You would rather skip a meal than skip a nap.

5.Your bed is a sacred place and your pillow is a friend.

6. The joy you feel when you can finally sleep after any amount of time has yet to be matched by anything, including puppies.

7. Sleep is not limited to your bed.

You are gifted in the ability to sleep anywhere and anytime.

8. Waking you up without a good reason (aka fire, collapsing building, or tornadoes) will result in irritation, moodiness and possibly yelling.

9. When you wake up in the middle of the night and automatically calculate how many more hours you have to sleep.

10. You get excited for any amount of sleep.

A 30-minute nap can make you just as excited as a full night of sleep.