10 Movies from your Childhood you need to Rewatch

Movies to bring you back to a time of AIM and Hit Clips

224

With a Friends reunion, everyone playing Pokemon, a Full House reboot, and the Disney Channel Original Movie marathon it's safe to say that my childhood has been resurrected in 2016. All this nostalgia has got me thinking of all the movies I used to watch when I wasn't listening to my Hit Clips or dressing up my Stardoll. Here are 10 movies to rewatch to bring you back to a much simpiler time when you ate Dunkaroos and spent hours crafting the perfect AIM profile.

1. The Hannah Montana Movie

Miley almost had to give up her popstar alter ego Hannah Montana after getting into a fight with Tyra Banks over shoes and ruining Lily's 16th birthday party. But after returning home, meeting a cute cowboy, and singing The Climb, she gets to keep being Hannah. (We all cried when she took off the wig in the revolving door)

2. Double Teamed

I would like to thank Disney Channel for bringing this movie back onto my television in May. It's about two twins playing high school basketball with the dream to play in college. It's one of my favorite Disney Channel movies.

3. Drake and Josh Go Hollywood

Drake and Josh was the best show on television at the time, don't fight me on this. So after putting their little sister Megan on the wrong plane. the brothers have to go out to Los Angeles to find her. Obviously, hijinks ensues. And who could forget the iconic scene if the gif above?

4. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie

I'm pretty sure I wore out my VHS of this movie from rewatching it so many times. In this movie, The Power Rangers save the world from Ivan Ooze. Rewatching this movie will make you wanna run around playing Power Rangers with your friends again (I was always the pink Power Ranger).

5. Big Fat Liar

Frankie Muniz played a high school kid who lied about everything. So when Marty Wolf steals his idea for a movie he takes his best friend, Amanda Bynes out to Hollywood to clear his name. I'm pretty sure this is still one of the greatest movies of all time.

6. The Lizzie McGuire Movie

On a school trip to Italy, Lizzie pretends to a popstar. After hiding her double life from the chaperone, she eventually performs at the Colosseum. This movie is what dreams are made of.

7. Literally any Mary Kate and Ashley movie

I'm still mad that they skipped out on Fuller House, but really these girls have made so many movies that were a major part of my childhood. They were detectives, threw really cool sleepovers, traveled across the globe. You name it, Mary Kate and Ashley probably did it. They have a movie for any mood you're in.

8. The Parent Trap

Lindsay Lohan plays twins separated at birth that decide to switch places in order to get their parents back together after meeting at summer camp. This is one of my favorite movies, and I'm still not 100% convinced Lindsay Lohan doesn't have a British twin.

9. The Princess Diaries

Everything about this movie is perfect. The apartment. The scooters. The Mustang. Her transformation scene. Her foot pop when she kissed her best friend's brother.Julie Andrews. Mia's weird neighbor. Lily's show Shut Up and Listen. This movie deserved an Oscar.

10. High School Musical

I think that if one thing completely defined my childhood, it would be the High School Musical franchise. This doesn't need any explanation, you've seen the movies, and you know all the songs. Even if you say you don't, you love High School Musical.

Now have fun watching all these movie, and even singing along to some of them! Let me know any movies that I might have missed!