10 Great Things About The Pennsylvania Farm Show

Either an annual participant or a first time goer, there is something great for everyone at the farm show.

80
PennLive

If you live in Pennsylvania, the biggest rave of the new year happens in the beginning/mid January. Everyone in the state always talks about how great the Pennsylvania Farm Show is. If you like animals, tractors, of even good food, this is the place for you!

1. Butter Sculpture

Yes, they carve out a sculpture made ENTIRELY of butter.

2. Animals

There are tons of different horses, alpacas, cows, and rabbits that you can see.

3. Milkshakes

This is one of the most popular things about the farm show!

4. Babies

There are baby animals too! Some are even newborn.

5. Food Variety

From potato donuts to mozzarella cubes, there is good food for everyone!

6. Entertainment

You can watch anything from the rodeo to the square dancing competition.

7. Duckling Slide

Another popular sight is watching baby ducklings go down a slide into water.

8. Vendors

Not only is there food, but there is even a little market area where you can buy homemade items.

9. Meet New People

There are tons of different PA state government agencies on sight. This year, it was perfect for me to get lots of internship information!

10. Enjoy The Pennsylvania Culture

For how much some people hate the whole "farm culture" and love the city life, you can never go wrong with enjoying the roots of PA and the farm show's greatness.