10 Fun Amazon Items Under $30

10 Fun Amazon Items Under $30

When you have a little pocket change, look here!

102
10 Fun Amazon Items Under $30

I LOVE the website Amazon. I always find fun random things to buy when I have some extra cash lying around. So I figured I would share some of the best, most random, and fun items I've bought for myself over the years!

1) A ten-foot iPhone charger $6.50

Because let's be real... the standard cord is just too short when I want to roll over in my bed!

2) Super Jumbo Playing Cards $10.61

Needless to say, this made poker night way more obnoxiously fun!

3) Fake Parking Violations $3.82

I bought these about a year ago and it was the best purchase ever. It's a tiny stack of "Parking Violations." We all hate people who take up two parking spots, so why not do something about it? We can't write real tickets, but we can freely hand these out. I leave these in my car and have used them countless times at the mall!

4) Hedgehog Toothbrush Holder $6.99

Honestly, I saw this in an article that told me I needed it, and bought it. It was so cheap and adorable, so what the heck? Why not?!... One day I hope to be as happy as my toothbrush holder.

5) Have A Nice Life A***Hole (Breakup Adult Coloring Book) $5.88

I bought this gift for a friend as a joke because she and her boyfriend had split. She absolutely LOVED it and it made her smile so much. I definitely recommend giving this to any girl who's going through a bad breakup. It's cheap, and will definitely make her smile!

6) Popsocket $9.99

Best accessory I've ever bought for my phone, hands down! Now, I can't imagine my phone without one. Some people have called me dumb for owning one, but don't hate unless you've had one! I have an iPhone 7 and my hands are pretty small, so this helps a lot with my grip to reach the top of my phone screen without worrying if it will fall out of my hand. Plus, it makes for a great stand! Definitely worth the investment!

7) The Voting Game $25

This is a fun game if you're having a night with friends! It's kind of like Cards Against Humanity, but with a twist. You get a question and vote who would best be suited to fulfill the question on the card. For example: Who is most likely to date two guys at once? You would all then vote for which friend you believe to best fit the card. It gets pretty funny and we even made up some of our questions!

8) Pure Body Naturals Beauty Dead Sea Mud Mask $17.95

Everyone needs this mud mask, it's cheap and does wonders for your skin! Definitely saw positive changes in my skin after using this. It's a big container also so it will last you a long time. My friends also enjoyed it!

9) Tangle Jr. Original Fidget Toy $9.25

My friend owns one of these. We've all heard about fidget toys, but this one is actually a good stress reliever. I used it during my finals week for a little bit and it actually helped me focus by playing with this toy. I am definitely looking into one of these myself now!

10) Anker Portable Charger $21.99

EVERYONE always asks me about my portable charger and how much it is, and where to find it. So here you go! This charger is super fast and powerful, fits easily in a purse and great to have! Charge it overnight and it lasts four FULL iPhone charges. Out of all the products I listed, this is definitely the best item on the list! I don't go anywhere without it!

Well, that's my list! I hope you found this list entertaining and hopefully it inspired you to invest in at least one of these fun and random products. Amazon has a wide selection, and these are just some of the fun, random things they have to offer. So have fun shopping and treat yourself to a little present! I know I will soon enough!