10 Favorite Drugstore Beauty Bargains

10 Favorite Drugstore Beauty Bargains

Why pay three times as much for something when you don’t have to?

33
10 Favorite Drugstore Beauty Bargains
Twinspiration

Why pay three times as much for something when you don't have to? Here are my 10 favorite drugstore beauty bargains!

1. Maybelline Master Prime Eye Primer

$7.99 at Ulta and $7.49 at Ulta

Eye primer is one of those things you don’t even see when you’re done with your total makeup look, so why spend $20 on a tiny tube of something you don’t even see when you’re done with your work? This primer does the job just fine for a third of the price as the big name brands you find at Ulta and Sephora and you can get three different kinds of the primer, rather than just one kind of the $20 kind.

2. Maybelline Better Skin concealer

$8.99 at Ulta and $7.99 at Walmart

Concealer is something that you want to do the job and do the job well, especially if you have to get up early for class and the bags under your eyes make it clear that you’re not too fond of being out of bed already. Maybelline Better Skin concealer not only gets the job done, it gets the job done for less than $10 and helps prevent breakouts. Again, this is another product that range from $20-$30 a tube.

3. Maybelline Master Fix setting powder

$8.99 at Ulta and $7.94 at Walmart

This is something that I didn’t use before this summer and it was a life saver when it was hot and I was sweaty and I didn’t want my foundation melting off of my face. Setting powder keeps the oil from clogging up your pores and keeps your face from being oily and shiny, even when it’s hot and humid outside and keeps your makeup on all day. I even use this setting powder when I don’t wear foundation just to keep my face from getting oily.

4. Maybelline Better Skin Foundation

$11.99 at Ulta and $8.99 at Walmart

Foundation can be ridiculously expensive if you go for the big name brands, like $42 for a single bottle expensive. This foundation is for all skin types and has the same ingredients as the concealer that helps prevent breakouts and acne.

5. NYX Color Correcting Concealers

$4.99 at Ulta and Meijer

You know those annoying red spots you get on your face? Or the annoying blue-ish colored bags under your eyes? These color correcting concealers are just for that kind of thing. They work like a charm and don’t make your face greasy or cost as much as pallets of color correcting cream do, and you can only buy one color if you only want one or two. NYX is sold at both Ulta and Meijer as well as drug stores like Walgreens and CVS.

6. Maybelline Eyeshadow Palettes

$9.99 at both Walmart and Ulta

The Maybelline Nudes Eyeshadow palettes have three different palettes available everywhere and one exclusive at Ulta. They each come with 12 different shades in each palette that can be all used interchangeably to create different eye makeup looks. Eye shadow palettes can be crazy expensive and cost $60, why not spend a sixth of the price to get just as many eyeshadows?

7. Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks

$7.99 at Ulta and $6.99 at Walmart

Mattes and liquid lipsticks have come back in style this past year and Maybelline came out with their own cheaper alternative to $20 liquid lipsticks. There are 10 shades right now with 5 more coming out in January, ranging from nude shades to reds to deep purple and violet shades, there is a shade for everyone’s taste. They dry quickly and stay on once they’re dry and don’t cost you a fortune.

8. Maybelline Master Kajal Eyeliner

$7.99 at Ulta and $6.99 at Walmart

It’s hard to find just the right eyeliner, especially when you’re picky about how hard you have to press on your lid to get it to draw. I especially am picky when it comes to eyeliner that goes on the waterline. This Maybelline kohl eyeliner is soft enough to not irritate your eyes but has enough pigment to get a bold enough line drawn on without having to press hard on your lid or waterline.

9. Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette

$12.99 at Ulta and $9.99 at Walmart

Everyone is obsessed with their brows lately and palettes with the wax and powder and highlight powder in them with the big named brands can cost $20 or more. This is especially good if you don’t know what kind of product you want to use yet or what color is best. The kit comes with wax and powder to fill your brows in as well as a highlight powder to define your brow bone and a brush and spoolie to groom your brows.

10. Maybelline Define and Fill brow pencil

$7.99 at Ulta and $6.99 at Walmart

Another brow product that I love, this pencil is great especially if you want to fill in your brows more subtly than with the pencil end. My first brow pencil I bought was a $22 one from Ulta and I love the Maybelline pencil way more than the one from Ulta that I got for less than half of the price.

What’s your favorite drugstore beauty product?