10 Dog GIFs That Will Help You Survive Finals Week

Finals are ruff!

47

Finals week is here, and let's admit it, it is pure hell. One of the things that never fails to make me smile is dogs. I believe dogs are the best thing ever put on this earth. With that being said, please enjoy 10 GIFs of dogs that will make finals week a little more bearable.

1. Hiding from my problems like...

If only it was this easy. This little fluff ball is sure to put a smile on your face!

2. Finishing my 12-page paper like...

Come on. Think of words that make sentences that make thoughts. It's not that hard, right? If this dog can do it, so can you!

3. Going out on the weekend like...

Walking in the party like I don't have finals and papers due. You can't see the tears behind these hater blockers.

4. Working out at the gym like...

Do your squats and be nice to people, the two keys to a happy life.

5. Stress eating like...

The only thing worse than stress eating is having a roommate that stress bakes (and happens to be an amazing cook).

6. Saying goodbye to your friends for break like...

Even though you will most likely talk to them every day over break you still have to give them a dramatic goodbye hug. Do not forget to keep the Snapchat streaks alive people.

7. Losing your motivation like...

For a second there you thought you had the motivation to survive finals week, but nope it's gone. Just like that Frisbie.

8. When people say "smile, these are the best years of your life"...

Should I smile before or after I am finished crying about how stressed I am???

9. Trying to stay awake to study like...

Just power through, they said. It will be okay, they said. Coffee will help, they said. They were wrong.

10. Driving back home like...

At last, you are able to drive home and not come back to school for an entire month!! Peace out girl scout.

I hope you enjoyed these 10 dog GIFs as much as I enjoyed searching for them. Dogs are just great. I hope at least one of these made you smile. Now, stop procrastinating by looking at dog GIFs and finish studying your heart out for finals!! :)