18 Amazing ASMR Videos To Get Your Skin Tingling!

Sit Back And Prepare To Relax!!!

920
Today

It may seem odd at first but ASMR has gained a growing community of listeners around the world (most notably on Youtube). Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a euphoric experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine, precipitating relaxation.

There are many triggers depending on the listener, and while many can experience this sensation, some feel no ASMR at all. Others simply use these videos to assist with sleeping or stress relief.

The following are divided into categories of common triggers. Whether you're new to ASMR or a long-time listener, here are some of my favorite videos to induce the very best tingles and help you fall into blissful and relaxing state! Happy Tingles!

Crinkling/Tapping/Other Sounds:

1. Scratching Sounds

Among one of the most popular triggers for ASMR listeners, scratching can be very relaxing and cause intense tingling along the scalp and neck. This audio by Deep Ocean of Sounds gives you plenty of variety when it comes to surfaces to scratch!

2. Crinkling Sounds

Crinkling is another popular trigger that is just as relaxing as it is tingly. FastASMR keeps it short and sweet with intense sounds to make your ears explode in delight.

3. Sharpening Sounds

Sharpening pencils is just one of the many other less conventional and unique sounds that listeners love to hear. PuddingWhispers sure knows how to make any household object become a new favorite for his fans.

Role Playing:

1. Personal Attention

Personal attention can bring us back to our childhood or fill us with a sense of security which is sure to help us relax. MrMeridianASMR goes out of his way to make us feel like a kid again with a soft voice and attention to detail!

2. Care-giving

Cutebunny992 ASMR helps to take care of you after your battle with plenty of face-touching and gentle encouragement. Her subtle accent and slow hand movements are sure to knock you right out into a deep sleep.

3. Medical Care

Some listeners can't resist their love of going to the doctor's office. MassageASMR doesn't miss a beat with this ear examination. Everything from the gloves to the white walls will trick you into lying back and letting the doctor do his thing!

Ear-to-Ear Whispering, Hand Movements, and Touching:

1. Close-Up Whispering

The ears are such a sensitive part of the bodies and no one seems to know this better than ASMR Massage Psychetruth as she uses her special 3Dio microphone (which acts as a perfect replica of the human ears) to get your hairs to stand on end!

2. Face and Ear Touching

Another close-up ASMR session done with a 3Dio microphone to simulate the sensation of having your ears touched. FairyChar ASMR's high feminine voice is perfect for relaxing and forgetting about your stress.

3. Lotion Sensation in Ears

ASMRMagic is true to her word! It is magic to have your ears massaged with lotion for 1.5 hours straight! This is perfect to drift off to sleep with.

Accents/Foreign Languages:

1. Korean ASMR

Accents and foreign languages can be very tingly! This video by SleepDoctor ASMR may make no sense if you are not Korean, but for some that is what makes it so relaxing and triggering!

2. Spanish ASMR

Deluca ASMR offers bilingual ASMR videos on his channel for both Spanish and English speaking listeners. For some, Spanish just lulls them right to sleep!

3. Russian Accent

The Russian accent is popular on Youtube for it's titillating nature! This torture role play from YouMeAndASMR is super tingly and somehow a little terrifying.

Repeated Words:

1. Encouragement

Rapunzel ASMR triggers those tingles with encouraging words that sound appealing to your eardrums. We heard many of them growing up! Why stop now?!

2. Compliments

Compliments are soothing and cleansing after a bad day at work or school. Ricky7Whispers makes sure you know you're beautiful while giving you the goosebumps your skin is craving.

3. Hushing/ Kissing/ Comforting Words

Watching someone play with kinetic sand can be just as triggering as being kissed and hushed by the beautiful Carloline ASMR! Don't be surprised if you can't take your eyes off this one.

Singing/Layered Sounds:

1. Layered Whispered Singing

One of the best ASMR artists to layer brings you a very tingly rendition of the song Take It! Once you hear one of The Auracle's audios you won't be able to stop.

2. Layered Sounds

Layered sounds combine all your favorite sound triggers into one place! TabuhanASMR brings tapping, crinkling, and whispering into one beautiful masterpiece!

3. Humming and Soft Singing

Heather Feather ASMR hums her way into our eardrums with this super relaxing video that her listeners can't get enough of!

Bonus Collection:

1. Loving and Intimate ASMR

A personal favorite of mine is superchillumASMR with his amazing layering skills and soothing voice. Sometimes you may forget he's not right actually right beside you, especially when you need to be comforted after a rough day!

2. A True Artist

StevenASMR is a true artist with his beautifully shot videos and impeccable sound quality. There is so much to appreciate about his work; So much so that you won't be able to resist checking out his other masterpieces!!!