10 Adorable Facts To Cheer Those Finals Blues

If cute animals don't cheer you up, I guess you'll have to get through finals on your own.

16
Wallpaper Awesome

Happy Holidays! Oh…wait… You still have finals to get through, don’t you? Me, too. On the bright side, it’s almost winter break! If that isn’t enough to get you through these next couple of weeks, please enjoy this 5-10 minute break of cute facts to cheer you up and rejuvenate you!

1. Sleeping sea otters hold hands (paws?) so they don’t drift apart while asleep.

They also keep rocks they like in a special pouch.

2. Cows have best friends and get stressed when separated.

Me too, cow, me too.

3. Dogs sneeze when play fighting to show that they aren’t being serious.

BLESS YOU!

4. Male puppies will purposefully allow female puppies to win when play fighting.

Chivalry isn't dead after all.

5. Red pandas use their tails as blankets on cold nights.

They could be warmer if they all just cuddled with me.

6. Baby elephants suck on their trunks for comfort, much like babies do with their thumbs.

7. Corgi is Welsh for “dwarf dog.”

Well it's also Kristin for "adowable puppy."

8. A female cat is called a “molly” or a “queen.”

Cats are always the queen of my heart.

9. There is a breed of cat called the Munchkin cat.

LOOK AT ITS WITTLE PAWS!

10. When bunnies are happy, they do what’s called a “binky,” which is basically just a happy, jumping dance.

Simply adorable.