What Each Zodiac Sign Would Be As A Starbucks Drink

If Your Zodiac Sign Was Personified As A Starbucks Drink, Here's What Each Would Be

Your zodiac sign says a lot about you, and these drinks can too.

135
https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1058040

Your zodiac sign says a lot about you, and these drinks can too. Your sign can be described as these orders someone might make at Starbucks.

1. Aries: Espresso

If you are born between March 20 and April 19, you are known to be one that is fearless, strong spoken, and very intense. Aries is most definitely coordinated with a piping hot shot of espresso. Espresso is a dark roast of coffee that is sure to give you quick energy and has a bold taste.

2. Taurus: Caramel Macchiato

There are always two sides to a Taurus, born between April 20 and May 21. The people born during this time can be dependable, persistent, yet stubborn and materialistic. A Caramel Macchiato sums up how a Taurus can act. This *fancy* drink that is popular and a go-to for many is sweet with lots of caramel at first, but once you indulge more in this treat, a hidden sharp shot of espresso takes over the taste of the drink.

3. Gemini: Pink Drink

Known to be optimistic and energetic, this sign of love, imagination, and compassion falls between May 21 and June 20. The Pink Drink from Starbucks, a combination of sweet and light flavors is just like a Gemini's personality. The vibrant drink is light on the taste buds and filled with love.

4. Cancer: Hot Tea

If you were born from June 22 to July 22, you are most like a cup of tea. Cancers are typically caring and have a nourishing personality, just like a cup of soothing and beneficial tea.

5. Leo: Blonde Espresso

These creative and rule-breaking souls born from July 23 to August 22 are just like a blonde espresso. Not many would ever think that espresso could be a light roast, for this drink is always known to be dark and bold. The blonde espresso almost breaks the rules and is an innovative drink, like Leos.

6. Virgo: Iced Green Tea

If you are born between August 23 and September 22, you are probably running errands all day after a long day, you hit the gym but you are never satisfied. You have a busy schedule that requires refreshment at the end of the day, but you cannot let yourself indulge too quickly on sugar. Virgos are like a venti iced green tea; they need to stay hydrated and refreshed but cannot splurge on sugar.

7. Libra: Pumpkin Spice Latte

This sign of gentleness is a lover of peace, harmony, and the beauty that surrounds them. No other drink says this better than a Pumpkin Spice Latte. We all need a Libra in our lives, for they are kind and accepting. In other words, we all need some PSL in our lives. There's nothing that screams more Autumn than a Pumpkin Spice Latte. The Fall season is beautiful as the leaves change color and the air begins to cool, which is what a Libra loves to appreciate. (And how convenient that the Libra sign falls during the Autumn season, from September 23 to October 22).

8. Scorpio: Cool Lime Refresher

A sign (October 23-November 21) representing a calm and cool mindset, while having a bold, brave, and ambitious personality, with possessiveness and competition is most represented through a Cool Lime Refresher. This drink may seem to have a dull and cool toned color, but one sip gives you a bold taste of energy. Not many enjoy this drink, and it's great to know that you are one of very few who likes it. You are able to handle the bold taste in a tastebud competition.

9. Sagittarius: Mango Dragonfruit Refresher

If you are born from November 22 to December 21, you are a bright ray of sunshine; you radiate positivity, inspiration, and enthusiasm. Like so, the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher shines bright and provides energy to brighten your day.

10. Capricorn: Black Coffee

With a quick and ambitious schedule, Capricorns born from December 22 to January 19, have no time to lose. A quick black coffee suits a Capricorn well, allowing them to grab a quick drink that provides caffeine for a long day.

11. Aquarius: Misspelt Name On A Drink

Those born from January 20 to February 18 always need to be the center of attention and can be quite temperamental when they do not get their way. Suiting to an Aquarius personality would be any drink in which the name of the customer is spelled wrong. This gains a lot of attention and has the ability to make a customer upset and confused.

12. Pisces: Unicorn Frappuccino

One born from February 19 to March 20 has a creative and unique imagination. The Unicorn Frappuccino was one of Starbucks' most creative drink yet... a colorful and youthful drink named after a mythical creature is all about pure imagination.

We are all so different in nature. Which drink best describes you?