7 Reasons you Should Never Depend On Anyone For Your Happiness

7 Reasons You Should Never Depend On Anyone Else To Find Happiness

If you wait around for someone else to bring you happiness, you will never find it.

3488

Although we need other people in our lives in order to avoid indefinite isolation we also need to be able to support ourselves when the going gets though. That being said we should not depend on anyone else to support the needs we can support ourselves. Here are 7 reasons why being independent is the best way to live your life.

1. You Are The Key To Your Own Success

Truth be told no one is going to walk you through life and hold your hand every step of the way. We luckily have tools built into us, tools like drive, desire, passion, motivation, and grit that allow us to leave our mark and reach our goals. These are the tools no one can take away from us, and although support from the outside can help, how far you will go is ultimately up to you. You have what it takes, but it's up to you if you want to put in the effort.

2. Relying Completely On Others Will Only Result In Being Let Down

Although friends and family are key to any healthy lifestyle the truth is we all lead busy lives. Friends, family, and coworkers will listen to your problems, but they won't solve them, and depending on them for that purpose will only lead to disappointment. With that being said, it's important to learn to be able to power through on your own sometimes and not always depend on others to help you out of a tough spot. However, know it's never wrong to ask for help when you need to.

3. A Helping Hand Will Only Carry You So Far

We all need a helping hand every once in a while, but relying on it all the time can be detrimental to your success. You have the ability to power through even the toughest of storms, and if you rely on the help of others all the time you will never discover your full potential. Remember you can go the distance.

4. You Know Yourself Better Than Anyone

No matter how close you are to your friends and family. only you know what makes you you. You are beautiful. You are unique. You are one of a kind and you know everything there is to know about you. That being said, you know you can always depend on yourself when all else is lost.

5. You Can Find Happiness Within Yourself

Happiness is not a tangible object you can see, it is more a state of mind. Although a large part of our happiness is derived through our connections to our families and friends, we also need to learn how to find happiness within ourselves. Once we learn to do this happiness, takes on a whole new meaning and we discover we appreciate it more than ever.

6. You Have More Potential Than Anyone You Know

When it comes to achieving your goals, there is only one person who stands in your way. Yourself. Once you come to this realization you know that once you defeat your lack of motivation or whatever stands in your way, all other obstacles are obsolete in your journey of accomplishment.

7. You Have The Power To Make Change Happen

No matter where you derive your motivation, know only you have the power to make your goals a reality. You hold all the power in your life and you decide what makes you happy. Relying on others for something so essential to life will make your life a waiting game and life is too short for that. Instead, make your life a game of action and adventure and derive your happiness from the changes you have the power to make.