ZeroBounce Email Verifier: Your Perfect Companion in Email Marketing
News

Your Perfect Companion in Email Marketing

18
Email Marketing

Marketing is the backbone of any business. No matter which category the business belongs to, selling more products is the sole purpose of it. Coming to modern marketing techniques, email marketing is one of the most effective ways right now. As a result of that, the reliance of businesses on email marketing is increasing. And that is because the return on investment in email marketing is pretty high compared to other techniques.

How do they hinder the campaign?

Email marketing works the best but only if your initial list contains valid email addresses. The presence of invalid email addresses will ruin all your efforts here. Caring about things like click-through rates, delivery rates, conversion rates, etc. becomes completely worthless in case your target email addresses are not valid. That makes it very important for any marketer to use an email verifier. Luckily, we are here with a nice option to solve this problem once and for all. So, let us talk about the ZeroBounce email verifier without further delay.

What is a ZeroBounce Email Verifier?

ZeroBounce Email Verifier is used to verify if the email addresses are valid or not. What you get here is multiple features for free. Whenever you get a new email address for your campaign, use the email checker API of ZeroBounce to check the validity of the email. In case you already have a list of emails, verify up to 100 addresses a month for free. With fewer but valid email addresses, you will end up saving money and getting more output. The number of email addresses in your list is the price factor for email marketers. When the list contains invalid email addresses, you will pay more while the majority of your emails won't give you any returns.

Major benefits that you get from the ZeroBounce email verifier?

First of all, it offers free services up to a certain level that is enough to fulfill the needs of many. Other subtle features include:

• Helps you remove duplicate emails: The presence of duplicate emails will make you pay for one person twice or many times. With ZeroBounce, you can delete all such duplicate addresses.
  • Enhances the senders' reputation: When you get bounces, and end up in spam, your sender's reputation is impacted pretty badly. Avoiding these things leads to a better sender reputation and ZeroBounce can help you do that.
  • Helps you deal with abusive emails effectively: Several people mark normal emails as spam. All the emails associated with such people are called abuse emails. ZeroBounce is very effective in identifying such emails and it separates those from the database.
  • One solution for many problems: With ZeroBounce, you can handle temporary email addresses as well. In case you don't know, temporary email addresses are the ones that will bounce back in the future. Whether it be the verification process, eliminating duplicate emails, or enhancing your reputation, ZeroBounce will collectively provide all these benefits to your marketing campaign.

Final words

What you get with the ZeroBounce email verifier is a list of benefits that all add up to the success of your marketing campaign in an economic way. Go check out their official website for more information in this regard and get started.