3 Reasons Yuri Plisetsky Is The Most Lovable Character On 'Yuri On Ice'
Television Streaming

Although at some points that he gets annoyed by his overwhelming fan club, he shows his admiration and love for his fan club when he defends them against his rival, JJ.

397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhfUu4tN84

For those who have not watched the famous ice-skating Japanese anime, "Yuri on Ice," you should watch this anime because of the character, Yuri Plisetsky. Here are three reasons why.

1. He may look mean on the outside but he's actually adorable and nice on the inside

At first, one may think that Yuri Plisetsky is the meanest character but actually, later on, he is the most adorable person that one will ever admire. For example, he will help someone on ice skating practice if one asks him to, even though he does not look like the person to do that. Moreover, he loves cats! Most importantly, if Yuri Plisetsky deems an individual as a friend or someone that he knows or highly respects or likes, he may secretly come to the individual and give you a gift if the person's birthday is coming up.

For instance, when Yuuri Katsuki's birthday is near, Yuri Plisetsky surprisingly gives him his grandpa's baked pirozhki to eat. Yuri Plisetsky never shares his grandpa's pirozhki with anyone but if an individual is very special or a good friend to him, then he will share it with you. Few of the best aspects of being friends or being a special individual to Yuri Plisetsky is that he will only show his smile to that special individual or close friend, he cheers for you whatever you do especially ice skating, and also if the individual is indeed very special or helpful or supportive, he will dedicate his ice skating to that individual. Moreover, he admires and appreciates his fan club. Although at some points that he gets annoyed by his overwhelming fan club, he shows his admiration and love for his fan club when he defends them against his rival, JJ.

2. He is a hard worker

In the anime, Yuri Plisetsky loses out on one competition against Yuuri Katsuki to get the ice skating champion, Victor as his couch. However, this does not stop Yuri Plisetsky to work ever harder. He practices a lot and put his full effort to his ice skating even if his couch is not Victor. In the final match, he put everything that he has practiced and work for in his ice skating and eventually receives the highest points and becomes the champion. Unlike Yuuri Katsuki, he faces everything head-on, but even though he does get a little nervous, he tries not to show it. Yuri Plisetsky deserves this 1st place. He shows that hard work is the key to be successful and that one does not need a champion coach to help him to become a winner.

3. He loves fashion and social media

One of the episodes, Yuri Plisetsky becomes astounded by a shirt and once he buys that shirt, he wears it and puts it on his social media. One can say that Yuri Plisetsky has fashion and style. So I guess that he will be the character to talk to if one wants to talk about fashion, or maybe the person that you want to shop clothes with or the person that you want to take pictures with and post it on social media. He is a photogenic person as well as the other characters from "Yuri On Ice."

So who is your favorite character from "Yuri On Ice"?