queer eye fab five
Television Streaming

Meet The Fab Five From 'Queer Eye' And Their Fabulously Unique Personalities

We all want to be their best friends.

361
@queereye / Instagram

You've probably have heard of the Fab Five from "Queer Eye," if not you're missing out. This is a group everyone is dying to be friends just because of their big and fun personality. They're each different in their own way, though, and each good at something different.

As I watched "Queer Eye" I picked up on each of their different personalities, how they each acted in certain situations, and what qualities really stood out about them. I equally would want to be friends with all five of them, I think it would be a very fun squad to be a part of.

Plus shout out to it being filmed in the ATL, so let's get to know the Fab Five!!

1. Jonathan Van Ness

As soon as Jonathan comes on the screen in the very first episode of "Queer Eye" it's easy to love him. Jonathan has a bubbly confident personality that makes you wish you were as fierce as him. He has sass like no other and can we all just agree his hair is beautiful. I mean it's never frizzy and his messy bun is always a perfect messy bun. I would only be a little nervous about what he'd say about my hair, but he does have good advice.

Finally, Jonathan is really good at making people get out of their comfort zone, just by using his fierce personality.

2. Karamo Brown

Karamo somehow always makes everyone spill their feelings by making them (and you probably) cry. I mean I think we can all say we want a Karamo in our life that walks around with us boosting our confidence. Besides Karamo boosting everyone's confidence I think he just gives off a vibe that makes you want to hang out with him because he's just so cool, like can I be that cool?

Also, on his Instagram he brings his confidence-boosting skills to social media and I would definitely follow him because then it really does feel like he is walking around with you helping you with your confidence.

3. Bobby Berk

I feel like Bobby is the more serious one out of the Fab Five, but he can still have a lot of fun. I personally always think it's funny when Bobby walks into a house that may not look the best and he is just completely stunned by how someone could live with that mess. I think that's what makes him so good at his part in the show because every time it shows the remodel version of the house I'm always amazed.

Also, Bobby does a really good job when it comes to talking to the people on the show, he can always relate to them well with his own personal back story.

4. Tan France

Can I have Tan as my own personal shopper?! Along with the rest of the Fab Five Tan always knows how to pull off a good jacket and printed shirt. When you first see Tan though, you can't help but laugh at his expressions or reactions to certain moments. My personal favorite is from season 2 when he was scared of one of the dogs on the show and couldn't move. Besides this though, he really knows what he's doing when it comes to fashion. He can give people who prefer to dress comfy, still that comfy style, but it looks much better to what they were wearing before.

5. Antoni Porowski

Let's all be honest with ourselves we can't help but love Antoni. I mean when you see Antoni crying, you can't help but think "Oh my gosh, he's crying!" then you completely understand why he's crying and start to get a little teary-eyed too. Besides Antoni showing his emotions, he also knows what is good food and how to make good food.

Also, in season 1 we saw that Antoni can't stand an unclean kitchen and kinda saw him freak out a bit in one episode. (it was pretty funny though)