5 YouTubers That Deserve More Subscribers

Stop watching YouTubers who rub their luxurious life in your face

911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Kdef5UgTw&t=968s

YouTube is a major source of how we get our entertainment now. There's always someone talking about something, no matter how mundane or absurd the topic! With YouTubers like MyLifeAsEva and Jake Paul sweeping the internet, these five Youtubers are the ones you should pay more attention to.

1. Sierra Schultzzie

Sierra is a body positive Youtuber that brings sunshine and happiness to Youtube. Whenever you are feeling gloomy, head on over to her channel to get your sunshine for the day!

2. Carrie Dayton

Another body positive Youtuber that is known for her "Trying on a different sizes at *insert store here*" videos. Carrie speaks the truth, so if that is something you are looking for, go subscribe to her!

3. Alexasunshine83

Alexa is unique in which she wears only secondhand clothing. A recent favorite of mine, Alexa lives up to her name, and brings sunshine to every one of her videos.

4. LexLovesLos

We all fell in love with Carlos PenaVega when he was in Big Time Rush, but now he and his wife, Alexa PenaVega from "Spy Kids", are now Youtubers. They vlog their lives with their son Ocean, and currently they are on a 21 day "babymoon" cruise that they are vlogging, so they are putting a lot of content out there now!

5. Allison Bickerstaff

Allison lives the pink, Disney dream, and I am here for it! Head on over to her channel for the most magical videos on Youtube.