8 YouTube Channels That Bring Me Joy

8 YouTube Channels That Bring Me Joy

There is something for everyone and I like a little bit of everything.

23

1. SuperCarlinBrothers

"J" and Ben Carlin are brothers who are both Slytherins and dive into the wizarding world with theories, quizzes, and explanations of how items and creatures work. They also cover Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney. My favorite thing to do is play a Ben vs. J quiz while getting ready for school and test my Harry Potter knowledge.

2. BuzzFeed Multiplayer

Though watching people play Dream Daddy was entertaining and funny, the reason I watch this channel is for Kesley Impicciche. She plays The 100 Baby Challenge on the sims and every episode that comes out is filled with effortless humor, joy, and just adorable content.

3. Jenna Marbles

Jenna Marbel videos are never clickbait. Her titles are upfront with the content in the videos. She posts wholesome videos about her dogs or daily life with her boyfriend that I love to follow because of how normal they are. At times though, she will post random videos like following a Bob Ross tutorial.

jenna marbles smile GIF

Credit: Giphy

4. The Infographic Show

From serial killers to what happens when you die, learning is visually enjoyable as much as it is easy. Less than 10-minute videos answer questions that have never piqued your interest until you saw them across your screen. I began watching them as crash courses to pick up new information while walking down the street or taking out the trash.

5. MovieFlame

Morgan Ross has taken his time to tell the entire lives of beloved characters. The Last Airbender and The Wizarding World are personal favorites I love to relearn about. They are great videos that help viewers understand a character better if it's been awhile since watchig the shows.

avatar omg GIF

Credit: Giphy

6. Wotso Videos

Isaac Carlson has so many wonderful original Disney theories that are amazingly backed up by canon details. He covers the princesses, their villains, Disney shows and movies and of course, the Wizarding World.

7. DissocialDID

Chole Wilkinson, the host, and at times other members of the system, educate and debunk the way society sees Dissociative Identity Disorder. With actual scientific sources and first-hand experience, this channel beautifully debunks stigma many people had. The channel is filled with beautiful people from the system at times just talking to the audience through the camera. Even though it is mainly an educational channel, we get to see another side by watching them unbox mail and start live chats to talk to their subscribers one-on-one.

8. Barbie

Barbara Millicent Roberts, better known as Barbie to the world, is also a YouTuber vlogger. From funny challenges with her friends to heart-to-heart lessons with her sisters, Barbie truly is becoming a role model for little girls. A cheerful optimistic, she allows us to see her with her guard down and talk about matters that mean something to the child inside us and those growing up in this new world. Even as a 21-year-old, this loveable character never fails to bring a bright side to life. Her motto, "P.A.C.E," is an anagram for positive attitude changes everything and that is a message we all need to hear.

barbie GIF

Credit: Giphy