Your Team Of 4 To Guide Your Life

Your Team Of 4 To Guide Your Life

It's time for the reunion of a lifetime.

39
Your Team Of 4 To Guide Your Life

Something that has always stuck to me during my self-realization process was a little compilation of all the advice I got as a child and formed into a simple scenario of a team of 4.

The team is made up of four self entities: your emotions, your mind, your spirit, and your body and if they aren't all on the same page at all times, you will face chaos. Allow me to explain.

We all have big pictures and dreams that we want to reach eventually in life. So let me paint this picture for you. You have your dream set. You see the big picture up front and you think "wow it's beautiful" and so your mind rushes over to the big picture.

Your emotions follow right behind your mind due to how amazing the dream feels and your spirit is the mediator that rushes to the mind and spirit to tell them to stop and return back the body.

And lastly, the most important of all, your body. The reason as to why your body is the most important is because it is the tool that will live out your dream for you. It is what will get you there. It is what will turn your dream into a reality.

Many of us just dream but don't act because we are afraid, or we are held back by our pasts that we cannot focus in whats in front of us. Growing up, people told me that in order for me to live my best life, I had to make peace with my past and be thankful for all I have and learn to count my blessings more. And so I saw it as this team of four.

See I can dream all I want, but my body will always be left alone and hollow, stranded in the beginning and it will never catch up to the mind, emotions, and spirit because it cannot move without it.

My body is in the present, while my mind is in the past or future. The future is waiting for me but my team of four is all over the place. It is when we all gather together that I feel unity and power within me that makes me move.

I need my mind, spirit and emotions to help guide my body to my better life up front (the bigger picture). I need my mind to help me think wisely, my emotions to guide my heart, and my spirit to guide my soul and nourish my intuition.

So when the day comes that I live my dream, it will feel like a celebration for myself and my team. But I must always be thankful for my team, my past, and my now, because it is who I am right now but that doesn't mean I have to stay this way. But I can't do that by myself either.

You have to be ready within you before being ready for anything. Your past cannot be changed, and your present is a gift, but that doesn't mean your future has to be bad. Yes there will be tough moments, but keep for team of four together and there is nothing you cannot do. It's time for a reunion and a new road to travel in.