All right, football fans, it's finally Super Bowl season and for the second consecutive year in a row, the New England Patriots are coming back. But this time, they're going head-to-head with the Philidelphia Eagles.
For those of you who keep up, this year's official Super Bowl Drinking Game will have similar things from last year's game. Whether you're a Pats fan, an Eagles fan, a Justin Timberlake fan or here for the food and the commercials, it's time to sit back, grab the bowl of buffalo chicken dip and play some good 'ol American football! (Please drink responsibly!)
1. Pre-game: drink if you're watching the Puppy Bowl
2. Pre-game: take a sip if someone says "awwww" at the puppies
3. Shotgun whenever someone says "Fly, Eagles, Fly"
4. Shotgun twice when the Eagles fans get too rowdy
5. Sip whenever the Patriots deflate-gate is mentioned
6. Take a shot if the coin lands on "tails" for the coin toss
7. Ice yourself at kickoff!!!
8. Link-drink while the ball is in the air for every kickoff
9. Drink whenever Tom Brady executes a QB sneak
10. Take a sip whenever a field goal is made
11. Take two sips whenever a field goal is missed
12. Take three sips whenever there's a fumble
13. Take a shot for every interception
14. Chug if there's another wardrobe malfunction while Justin Timberlake is performing
15. Shotgun a beer for every guest he brings onstage
16. Take four shots if he brings *NSYNC back (we can dream, right???)
17. Take a sip whenever someone does a touchdown dance
18. Take two sips for every blocked field goal attempt or punt
19. Ice the person to your left whenever your team makes a touchdown
20. Ice the person to your right whenever a Patriots fan professes their love for Tom Brady
21. Drink whenever someone catches a pass that's 30 yards or more
22. Take two shots for every defensive touchdown
23. Take two sips whenever a challenge flag is thrown
24. Drink if puppy-monkey-baby makes a comeback
25. Chug if a certain beer commercial with a certain dog and a certain horse makes you tear up
26. Take two shots for eve passing yard Tom Brady has
27. Take a sip whenever the camera pans over to Robert Kraft or the Luries
28. Ice yourself if the team you favored to win wins
29. Ice yourself if the team you favored to win loses
30. POST-GAME!! Drink whenever the Vince Lombardi trophy is kissed
No matter who you're rooting for, Super Bowl Sunday is one of America's more beloved unofficial holidays that should be spent eating nachos, drinking beer and watching football!