Your Insecurities Are Wrong

Your Insecurities Are Wrong

Everyone has insecurities. Don't let them control you.

247
Your Insecurities Are Wrong
WallDevil

Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities.” — Unknown

Every day of your life you will face some type of insecurity that causes you to compare yourself to your fellow classmates who are getting better grades than you or to all your friends who seem to look good in whatever they put on while you feel like nothing looks flattering on your body. These insecurities can consume your life, if you let them. The voices in your head will tell you lies, like you are not pretty enough for that boy to like you, your friends are only pretending to like you, you are not skinny enough to wear that dress. Take it from a girl who has struggled with her weight and size throughout high school and still into college. These insecurities have kept me from being happy and enjoying life.

Sometimes our thoughts are backed by so much insecurity, that they create lies we believe.” — Unknown

If you enable these lies to control you then that spark in your personality that makes you unique will disappear. You will not love the little things about yourself that make you who you are. The insecurities can start off small, but as time goes on, they will get louder and stop you from learning to love yourself. These million lies will destroy your confidence and take away all of your joy and happiness.

"You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life." — Thema Davis

You were created to be exactly who you are today. There will be days when your insecurities will get the best of you. You may feel like a failure and like you are not pretty enough. But those are lies because God had a plan for your life before you were even born and wants you to accomplish so much more than what you could ever dream of. You will do such amazing things in your life, and your insecurities will only make you a stronger person. Please never feel like you are alone with these insecurities you are facing because everyone faces them and wants to help you get through them. One day you can be an inspiration to others and show them that there is more to life than letting these insecurities control you.