A Open Letter To All The Younger Generations For Advice

We can all make mistakes that we have made in our lifetime, right? Whether it was failing class or deciding to choose the wrong brand of clothing. Some mistakes were minor and some, well, not so much. At least we can sit back and learn from all the mistakes we have made in the past. However, don't you wish you had knew back then what you know now? So why not help out the ones there now? What would you tell your younger self? Here are 10 tips for the younger generation and trust me this is all from experience.

Actually do your homework- don’t give up especially for those ninth graders cause that’s how keep your gpa high enough so that if you screw up junior year, it won’t be that bad.

Try new things, but don’t be afraid to admit they aren’t for you, even if everyone else loves them. Keep looking, because you’ll find things you can do that people will respect you for more than if you just kept trying to do the popular thing everyone else is doing. Be unique!

On days when you have early nights where you can go to sleep, then go to sleep cause trust me, sooner or later you are going to realize that as you get older you start to stay up more due to stress or workload.

Even if something isn’t going right, don’t assume it is the end of the world- it truly isn’t. I promise.

If you are free during the summer, instead of just chilling at home and watching nonstop tv, might as well get a job. This way you’ll be active and it will make yourself feel really good about yourself when you don’t have to ask mom or dad for money.

If you get a job, this will make you teach yourself how to budget. You will be better prepared for the future compared to everyone else.

Bullies are only rude because they are just jealous- sp keep shining on.

Don’t wish to be out of school- you will soon regret it because then you will have to makeup a bunch of quizzes and tests.

Choose the right path for you- hang out with true friends who actually care about you.

Just make sure to be just yourself, do not do anything just to impress someone. Follow your heart!