31 Things That Every Young Republican Is Thankful For In 2018

Thank the fallen, thank the heroes, thank your country.

6567
NBC Universal

1. Freedom

Let freedom ringggggg.

2. The right to bear arms.

A right that is very important. Guns can't just belong to the bad guys.

3. That Trump is president.

November 7, 2016, will be a time marked in history.

4. That Obama is no longer president.

The day Obama left office some people cried big tears... of joy.

5. That Hillary isn't president.

November 7, 2016, also will be known as the day that America dodged a bullet.

6. The military.

Many thanks to the military and all they do to protect us. They are truly heroes.

7. Guns.

You can hunt, protect your family, and protect your daughter from psycho boyfriends.

8. Small government.

Small government > Big government.

9. Steak.

Steak

Never gonna be a vegetarian.

10. God.

All the praise goes to Him.

11. Jesus.

Again, all the glory to Him. He died for our sins to save us and loves us even though we sin and suck as human beings. He still loves us.

12. Family.

Whether they are blood-related or not, it doesn't matter. Family is family.

13. Ronald Reagan

The best president in the history of the U.S.

14. Economic classes.

There are some people who could really benefit from a class.

15. The good cops out there protecting us.

For every bad cop out there, there are fifty AMAZING cops. So thank them, love them, and respect them because they are out there risking their lives to protect ours.

16. The Constitution

Nothing beats it.

17. Freedom of Religion.

It's beautiful how we live in a country where we can believe whatever we want.

18. Products made in the U.S.A.

"Spends a little more in the store for a tag in the back that says U.S.A." - Toby Keith.

19. Hunting.

Catch yourself some dinner.

20. Ron Swanson.

Truly an American.

21. The show 'Last Man Standing.'

A show that every Republican family watches together.

22. Black coffee.

No need for sugar or cream. Plain black is all you need.

23. Football

Nothing represents America more.

24. 'Merica.

Nothing else needed.

25. Country music.

Who else loves to sing about love, pickup trucks, and beer?

26. Mommas.

Never say anything bad about your momma. They are a treasure.

27. Pickup trucks.

Particularly a Chevy.

28. The Right to Vote.

You can't complain about the results if you didn't vote.

29. BBQ's.

Especially on the Fourth of July.

30. Clint Eastwood.

Everything about this moment was ICONIC.

31. STANDING for the National Anthem.

Stand for the fallen. Stand for the heroes. Stand for your freedom. Stand for your country.