5 Reasons Why Having Younger Brothers Is The Best

HUG ME BROTHA!!!!!!

331
Sydney Eisenberg

I'll admit, being the oldest child in your family is challenging. However, having two amazing younger brothers makes it a bit less challenging. Most people may think that having only younger boys around is difficult. Although it is sometimes, there are so many benefits. I'm forever thankful for my crazy younger brothers and I'm so proud to be their older sister. Here are the reasons why having younger brothers is the best gift anyone could ever receive...

1. You always have someone to hang out with.

Whenever they're not participating in sports or any extracurricular activities, there is always someone who's willing to go to the diner with you or simply just watch a movie with on a rainy day. It's never fun when your friends aren't around, but nothing beats sharing these fun times with your brothers. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

2. They're always entertaining you, even when they don't mean to.

I think it's safe to say that my brothers are the funniest people you will ever meet. Whether we're singing in the car, dancing around the kitchen, or talking about the funny parts of our day, it's always a good time. Having my two younger brothers around as a constant source of entertainment never fails to turn a bad day into a good one.

3. No one will steal your clothes (besides your friends).

Not having anyone go into your closet to steal your clothes on a daily basis is nice. I let my friends borrow whatever they want from me, but they always give it back. If I had a sister, that would be another story. My brothers don't have any interest in my clothes, therefore no one is coming into my room everyday asking to "borrow" a shirt or I'm not receiving a Snapchat to find out that my clothes are being worn without my permission.

4. You have bodyguards 24/7 and the best support system.

Although my brothers are both younger than me, I know that they will have my back and protect me in any situation. My brothers are the people (besides my parents and grandparents) who will support me with every decision I make, even from over 2,000 miles away from home. They want the best for me as much as I want the best for them and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

5. You love them with all you have.

My brothers and I have been very close our whole lives. They're my best friends and I know that they will be forever and always. I know I don't say it enough, but I love my brothers more than anything. Whenever I'm away at school, I miss them so much and I always count down the days until I see them next.