You will be genuinely happy... I promise.

To whomever feels like they will never see happiness.

126

You are probably reading this because you are discouraged, confused, hurt, along with many other feelings. And that is okay, we have all been there. But I just want to take a moment and encourage you to keep your head up. Sometimes in life we have speed bumps that may seem as big as boulders. We sit and wonder will this ever pass? Will I ever smile again without hurting on the inside? For many years up until this point I was broken, completely shattered on the inside. I always found myself trying to help others when I needed help myself. I would always try to make others feel better when I was at my breaking point. Nothing seemed to turn around for me until I realized how important self care is. I removed myself from toxic relationships and environments. I took a step back to see what it was in my life that was making me feel less than. When you do this it really will open your eyes to see what is causing you so much pain. Once you see where your pain originates from. Change your path. Whether that's ending a toxic relationship with a significant other or distancing yourself from toxic family members. Do it, just simply do it. From personal experience I distanced my self from the source of my pain, and now my life is flourishing. I have rekindled relationships with family members and friends. I am working a job that I enjoy. I am also so in love with my best friend and we are about to get our own home together. So when you feel stuck just know it won't last forever. You will be genuinely happy. And this quote is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. "There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world - because you realize there's so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on." Therefore, it is important to do what is best for you whether people approve of it or not. This is your life. You know what is best for you and remember self love takes strength.