'YOU' Was Just Confirmed For Season 3, And I'd Kill For These 14 Things To Happen

Love and Joe are the Bonnie and Clyde we never asked for but can't get enough of.

12155

We knew from the ending of "YOU" season two that there was undoubtedly going to be a third season, and it was quickly confirmed by Netflix! YAY!

Season two aired on Netflix the day after Christmas and shortly after, Penn Badgley somewhat confirmed (by accident) a season three would be coming on an interview with Entertainment Tonight. But we now have the full validation that our prediction was true.

Oddly satisfying?

Based on the first two seasons, we all have some theories about season three and some things that aren't theories, but we would LOVE to happen. As wacky as some of those theories get, I prefer to fantasize about what I want to happen.

The new neighbor girl is Beck.

A lot of fans are saying that the woman will be Joe's mom, but I just really need, for my own sanity, Beck to be alive.

Ellie is going to crack Joe's crazy and get him arrested/killed.

#JusticeForDelilah

The Salinger P.I. from season one will come back into the picture, maybe help Ellie?

His sleuthing from the end of season one was very anticlimactic, the Salinger's literally paid him for nothing.

Ellie creates a short film/movie based on Delilah's death and becomes famous. 

Ellie deserves some success and happiness.

Love and Joe's new home at the end of season two isn't in California. 

We don't know where the setting of season three is yet, but there's no way it's in California still.

Love isn't actually pregnant.

Love pulls a Terry Schuester ("Glee" reference, sorry) and fakes the pregnancy to get Joe to stay with her.

Joe and Love kill Dottie.

She knows too much, she might weigh them down.

Beck was entered into the witness protection program after Joe potentially failed to murder her.

Seriously, guys, I think Beck is still alive.

Forty is alive and was admitted to a mental hospital. 

Hear me out, his death was never confirmed so, maybe he recovered in the hospital and gets admitted to a psych hospital so nobody believes him about Joe.

Joe and/or Love kill Officer Fincher.

His story can't just end with shooting Forty?

Joe and Love are both killed or jailed.

They have to be stopped at some point...right?

Ellie is the saving grace and the last character standing by the end.

We stan a badass woman.

Love and Joe name their daughter Delilah.

Ewh, I just thought of this one and got genuinely disgusted.

Season three will be the final season. 

It's gotta end at some point? If Love and Joe keep evading consequences to their murder sprees, I might scream.