You Said Sorry, But Aren't Apologetic.

You Said Sorry, But Aren't Apologetic.

Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me.

21
You Said Sorry, But Aren't Apologetic.
The Odyssey online

Everyone has done wrong in his or her life. There has come a time when everyone has used to the word “sorry”. I know that I am supposed to forgive people when they have done me wrong, just like God forgives us all. However, I don’t forget when people tell me sorry and aren’t actually apologetic about it. Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me.

You said sorry, but aren’t apologetic.

You said sorry when you realized you messed up.

You said sorry when I told you, you were wrong.

You said sorry because you knew it was the right thing to say.

You said sorry because you didn’t know a song.

You said sorry so you could just move on.

You said sorry, but aren’t apologetic.

You said sorry to try and make things better.

You said sorry because you didn’t want to be sad.

You said sorry because you didn’t truly understand the pain I was feeling.

You said sorry because you were mad.

You said sorry I can’t be a man like you dad.

You said sorry, but aren’t apologetic.

You said sorry at least a hundred times.

You said sorry when you didn’t know what else to say.

You said sorry like it was forced out of your mouth.

You said sorry when I walked away.

You said sorry you won’t be bae.

You said sorry, but aren’t apologetic.

You said sorry when you ruined our relationship.

You said sorry when you stepped on my toe.

You said sorry when you laughed when I tripped.

You said sorry we can be friends or a foe.

You said sorry because my feelings didn’t matter so.

You said sorry, but aren’t apologetic.

You said sorry because you didn’t arrive on time.

You said sorry your car wasn’t clean.

You said sorry for passing me and not saying hello.

You said sorry for being mean.

You said sorry because you were acting like a teen.

You said sorry, but aren’t apologetic.

You said sorry because you weren’t too smart.

You said sorry like it was the only word you knew.

You said sorry when you didn’t know.

You said sorry because you had no clue.

You said sorry your eyes just aren’t that blue.

You said sorry, but aren’t apologetic.

You said sorry because you thought you were.

You said sorry because you weren’t the person I needed in my life.

You said sorry when you told me your intentions.

You said sorry when you didn’t see me as a future wife.

You said sorry when you told me a lie.

You said sorry, but aren’t apologetic.

I could just go on and on about things I am been told “sorry” for. I have heard it more times that Justin Bieber’s song has played on the radio. There will come a time when someone truly means it when they say sorry. My dad always told me that if you say sorry it means you won’t ever do it again. If only everyone had this same perspective.