You Know You're In College When

You Know You're In College When

If you can relate to these you're definitely in college; commuter or dormer

95
You Know You're In College When
rthsptso

College is that special time when you've completed high school; so there's an accomplishment, but you're not quite ready to go out into the workforce to get a well-paying job in your desired field. To sharpen those skills you go to college. If you can relate to these eight statements, you're definitely in college.

1. You don't use cash that much

We're young and we love technology. This is why most of us are chip reading card carrying young adults with bank accounts that get replenished by Mommy and Daddy while we are away at college, or from direct deposits from work like some of the commuter students. Cash is a thing of the past.

2. You save all of your papers until the final week

Procrastination can be a terrible thing. This is no more evident than during the final weeks of the semester. Extra coffee or Mountain Dew and the laptop are definitely needed.

3. Midterms and Finals are stressful

You may have had a professor that expected you to read the textbook on your own, or a professor that spoke 10 times faster than your writing speed. Nonetheless, midterms and finals turn into a hassle.

4. You might eat lunch alone

Unlike high school where there's 5 select periods that everyone has lunch, in college you eat or don't eat lunch whenever you want. Everyone's schedules are so different that it may be hard to find a time when you and all your friends can sit down and enjoy a lunch together.

5. You love to sleep

Sleep is one of those things that's definitely needed in college. The problem is some of us have sleepless nights which leads us to sleep the entire next day or wake up really late. It's all part of the experience.

6. You drink a lot of coffee

Probably not just in the morning. All hours of the day can feature coffee; it depends on what papers are due and what work needs to be done.

7. You might be worried about debt

If you didn't go to a state school and you're not commuting, chances are you have a pretty big bill to pay. My parents gave me the option to go away, but I didn't go that route because I didn't want to be thousands of dollars in debt right out of college. Scholarship is one thing, but there are still other expenses. Pretty much everyone comes out with debt. The difference is some will take it on, and some will leave it until they're 40.

8.You don't know what the future holds

You go to college to get a job in the field you want to work in. Well, what if that job market becomes increasingly competitive and hard to find a job? Some people might never get a job in the field on their degree and some will. It's all part of the game of life.