You Deserve Better

You Deserve Better

“We should not give away a moment to anyone who does not deserve it.”

196
You Deserve Better
Foxmovies

You think he can give you the world, even when he doesn’t call or blows you off for his friends for the fourth weekend in a row. You think when he does kind things for you, it balances out all of the other times you’ve been mistreated. You’re wrong. It’s hard to know that there is someone who can give you so much more when you’re trapped in this small box. You deserve someone who's just as in love with you as you are with him. That’s hard to see because you think the world of him right now.

The right man will make you want to be a better person. Ask yourself, "Does he make me want to be a better person?" You’re sitting, waiting for him to call, show up, take you out; you're waiting on him to be a better person for you, and you know it isn't right. You feel a pit in your stomach. You constantly worry about what he’s doing, who he’s with. The need to run. He's not the one.

You're not a second route or an option. You deserve to be someone’s first choice. You shouldn’t feel uncertainty about him or yourself. You should never have to question his dedication when he says he loves you. You deserve someone who holds true to his word. When he says he’ll be there, he's there. You have confidence in his words because they are backed up by his actions.

My ex repeatedly broke promises and didn’t prioritize me the same way I did him, and it left me with a broken heart. Do not compromise the morals you’ve had for years for someone who hasn't earned your trust. Don't crack under pressure trying to force him to be the one. Leave. Take it from someone who ignored that gut feeling. Run. He's not the one.

I hope you find happiness. I hope you don’t settle for anything less than you deserve. Have patience, because the right man will come along and you’ll know why it never worked out with anyone else.