You Are More Than Your Wounds

You Are More Than Your Wounds

Stand strong. You are loved

30
You Are More Than Your Wounds
https://weheartit.com/entry/328672641?context_query=semicolon+tattoo&context_type=search

You are more than your wounds. You are more than your past. You are more than your mental illness. You are more than just somebody.

You are important. You are incredibly unique and one of a kind. You are a shining light unlike any other. Please do not let your past dim your light and define you as a person.

You are more than what your brain tells you that you are. We are our biggest critics and we need to be better to ourselves.

You are more than your mental illness. You are more than the hurtful thoughts inside your brain. You are more than what people conceive you to be.

You are worthy of love; love from other people, love from yourself, you are worthy of all of it.

As September is Suicide Prevention Month, I urge you to check up on your friends and family. Check up on your perceived happy friend, your smart friend, your talented friend; you never know what they are going through. Check up on your brothers, sisters, your mom, and your dad. Most importantly check on yourself. You are worthy of both a full life and an abundance of love. Be kind to yourself. You are more than your wounds.

If you or someone you know is experiencing suicidal thoughts, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline — 1-800-273-8255