Am I Good Enough?

Am I good enough?

We ask ourselves this question all the time. Whether it be for a new job, in a relationship, even when it comes to being a Christian, we are always doubting our worth. It's commonplace nowadays to let the image of the world get inside our heads and belittle our confidence. People see those "supermodels" in the magazines and think "I'll never look like that"; we see celebrities with all the world given to them and we think, "I bet they have it made; if only I could be like that". Even in our walk with God, we see others Christians and think, "Man, I wish I could pray like that" or "I want that same fire for God that they have!"

I'm here to say today: just be you. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ; that fire and anointing is in all of us. It may need to be stoked from time to time, but it's in there, just waiting for you to let it out. I know that my fire has dimmed more times than I wish to admit. I've let discouragement, life's troubles and other's opinions of me curb my appetite for the Word. But I know that all of that fear, that doubt......that is just the devil trying to trick me. But every day we wake up is another day the Lord has given us to be that difference, to be that light for others! Don't sit on the sidelines waiting for someone to call your number; get out there and take charge!!!! I'm tired of being passive while this world gets further and further away from the Godly values it was founded on. I'm through being a watcher; it's time to be a contributor! Who's ready to take this world and make it something beautiful again? It's in you; it's in all of us. All we have to do is go get it.

So, am I good enough? Yes, because we are made in the image of God, and God is good......all the time